UPDATED: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

no woman ava?

2. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Do you need a woman ava carl? Lol

3. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

We are not like this harry poter avtar . We need a best n handome face n stylelish avtar only.

4. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

We are not like this harry poter avtar . We need a best n handome face n stylelish avtar only. Look like a super hero plzzz admin

5. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Admins ur really funny you should make the ava's eyes green for a total harry potter package. Hehe =3= /V peace

6. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

the avatar looks worse than justin bieber in a powdered wig =/

7. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Super secret will be Edward cullen lol

8. ?So you mean to tell me I'm going to have a guy avatar since I only have 700 something candies!

9. YaaaaayyyyFemale ava

10. I'm glad I stopped and didn't try to go for the 1100 avatar then

11. I'm 400 behind! Must try and get both if that's possible

12. So you mean that females have to get an extra 400 candies to get an avatar? Do you have any idea of how to listen to customer feedback at all? Seriously. You're clueless. Absolutely bloody clueless. ATA should team up with UK politicians to make the a truly formidable union of idiots.

13. Im switching to a new avi cuz i need stats but if the girl one looks better then the guy one i bet there will be loads of guys running around with it

14. Seriously hoping that since its mischievous night you're having a joke but after the 'hey, how about you all post semi naked selfies on Facebook dressed as your avatars for our jollies, I mean credits, I'm somehow doubting it.

15. Casper 

16. Such a cool admin, hahahaha.
    Those pictures made me laugh!
    Hahahaha love it. :)

17. Do any of you read? Lol. It's a SNEAK PEEK. Of course they're going to give a girl avatar at the same amount of candies as the guy one.

Gawd.

18. Apparently they cant read⇧ it says the 700 one is the guy one and the 1100 is the girl one

19. You all are getting rolled and still complaining.

Just shut up and wait till it's over to complain. Talk about jumping to conclusions. 

Jesus. No wonder people think most of pimd is simple minded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.