UPDATED: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

I think that the 1100 avatars should be given for the 700 prize, forget the 700 avatars, or give them both for 700, and make the 1100 something more useful, like a large stat item, or 100 bil, or both.

2. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

i have an idea.. instead of giving us avatar like that.. i am thinking.. how bout just put cape on our avatar using right now 

3. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

....no one ever asked if these avatars or items are going to cost ec?

4. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Why would it cost EC if it's a reward for a scavenger hunt -_- ? Common sense

5. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Don't know what you guys are so fussy aboutI love the new avatar! For people that didn't have him in the first place it's a great deal! You'd have to spend 5$ to get him

6. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

 even if it's just 700 candies for a $5 avatar, it is a horrible deal.

Do the math of time spent (5-15mins per party x 700 candies) per party, and that shows you that a player would make less than a child laborer in the 1800s 

7. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

What a very absolutely stupid, ugly, fucking ava!!! If only u give early sneak peak, I will never ever hunt candies!!!

8. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Is there one for girls.. That's a problem if it is only a guy avatar..

9. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Female avatar?

10. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Hi happyoween haunted hathaways louie

11. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

If these are the actual rewards I'm gonna laugh my ass off at everyone who went all crazy for candies for this

12. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Yeah.. This is pretty awful.

13. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

I really like this avatar which reminds me of Harry Potter. I am wondering how will the volleyball captain avatar look like. Hunting for candies is really a good experience. I never thought that I will collect so many candies eventhough I was less online. I am very happy that I am able to get avatars without spending ec. PimD, you really bring out our talents

14. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Well, kind of sucks.

But I met a lot of awesome people on my candy hunt like Lexi and some others so I'm pretty happy with that.

15. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Screw it. Not collecting candies anymore

16. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Extremely lame I got 400 extra candys for a different avatar. You guys should really change the 1100 prize to an award or something better.  I feel like I wasted a lot of time

17. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

It ain't April Fools, so it ain't a joke.

That's a confirmed reward of 700 candies.
    They'll definitely make a female one.
    It's a peek, not a revealing. You're not gonna see everything.

Also, the new avatar system is nice, makes me happier as well as the Halloween-themed avatars (which I expect to be stronger than second-rate Harry Potter/Wizard Boy) 

18. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Quick question… with the new avatar swapping system are we going to be able to switch between avatars we also purchased in the past? Or just from this point on? Please say that we will be able to switch to past ones also.

19. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

I wish we could too Duke ?I've changed from surfer to the popstar to this one then to the exchange student then to the workout addict them back to the popstar then back to this oneand I honestly don't want to buy them anymore

20. Re: Halloween Rewards (Sneak Peek!)

Plz plz plz change this avatar ,it is useless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.