Opinions on Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mercury106, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think she is out of control.  Her new style her new everything is just horrid. However, like some people said, it's her life and she can do what she wants with it.

@ Eli. You need to relax. Unless your Miley's lawyer or her actual friend or she knows you exist, you shouldn't take it too personal what others think of her bud.

2. Watch that pic on continues loop 

3. She fo freakin hotttttt  like im willing to be her freakin girlfrienddd 

4. Miley Cyrus is disgusting. The only reason one has for approaching such a foul creature is to attach a warning label to inform innocent passerbys of the creature tendency to twerk on unsuspecting victims and spread the AIDS.

5. iEx omfg rotflmao

6. I respect her wanting to have this new style. HOWEVER, in my own personal opinion, I think there could've been a better style/persona she could've gone for. that being said, if she's happy, good for her. 

7. Her new image reminds me of justin bieber  she could be justin biebers twin cause she look so much like him... gross. And umm her video kept me LOL cause it was that bad... but I admitt it was great watching her go threw a lindsey lohan faze in her video. Or was it more of a brittany?  either way I don't care she been doing drugs since hannah montana and now she's a twin of justin 

THE ALT OF QUEEB HAS SPOKEN

8. My girl twerks so im cool with her lol .. as long as she doesn't end up getting ass implant

9. She sends a good message in a total wrong way

10. She doesn't send a good message either. She's just nasty.

11. hanna / miley / 1d / jb / glee = plague to the society and they must be eliminated for the sake of mankind

12. Someone give this person political power.

13. Anyone that's related to billy ray must be evil

14. Miley Cyrus 

15. Her new hairstyle really ruined it for me

16. Billy ray and Miley fuck each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.