-KOP-Little-Star

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -ForrestGump-, Aug 10, 2013.

1. -KOP-Little-Star also known as Melanie was an amazing person. She was kind, caring and loving She would always make others feel better instantly She never hesitated to help others and stood up for her friends no matter what. No matter how little or big the issue was she would listen and give great advice. She was a supportive person and always had her friends back but now...

I'm about to inform you guys who knew her that she has past away due to cancer she is no longer amongst us but now a little star in the sky

I will miss you mel you were an amazing friend always being there for me when i needed some one making me laugh when I was down. Now you're gone and I can't tell you how much I'll miss you and loved you, you were a sister I never hadI can't believe that you never told me even though we talked all the time, even during your last minutes of life, you helped me solve my problems! You were so self-less, I just can't believe that you're actually gone I love you and I truly wish you're in a better place now
    R.I.P Mellikins

2. R.I.P. you're in a better place now.

3. How sad. I didn't know her but that is one of the most terrible ways to die.  RIP, and Godspeed to her.

4. Damn that sucks. I saw people talking about it.. I heard she was young too.

RIP

5. NOOO!!  Mel was such an amazing person! She was always so nice to me and so caring to my hubby

6. Mel is such a great friend, amazing one, one of the best person i met here. I just cant believe it… We're still talking like 3 or 4 days ago and she's gone now.. i love you so much. I'm sorry i couldn't be there when you need me.

A friend just told me this news and i'm still shocked. . And i'm still crying.
    I wish you were still here. . . I hope you're in a better place now.

You will always be my little star. . I will never forget you.
    Love, lala

7. What sad loss 
    RIP

8. RIP MEL 

9. I'm gona miss her she was always such a positive and caring friend. 

10. Payal, just when I thought I had no more tear to cry. You've made me realize I do. I agree 100% with everything you have said. Mel was selfless til the end, always asking every single person "how are you?" And was the life of cc never letting anyone feel left out. I thought it impossible to care for everyone, but she did. She was genuine about her kindness and a rarity this day and age. Some people think of PIMD as just a game... But then u get to kno people and feelings become involved. To me, Mel was one of those people who made it more than a game. She has sincerely touched the lives of all the people she knows. May she peacefully rest in paradise watching over us Love you Melanie

11. Rest In Peace.

12. I with always miss mel!!! She was a amazing person me and her dad will miss her like crazy and will always love her. R.I.P mel from ur mama. 

13.  I will always miss you Mel. You were an amazing person and daughter. Loved forever your dad 

14. Melanie
    was a wonderful person. Full of love and kindness. She cared more for others than her self. She kept saying "If I can help someone it makes me happy" the dancefloor was her's and she loved everything which was sparkling as it made her feel like a princess.

Her lil sister said "Melanie is now my guardian angel" her family is so sad and nobody can't believe that she is gone 

You were more than a friend, you were like my big sister. I miss you so much 
    R.I.P

15.  RIP Mel. You have my prayers

16. Rip 

I hope people will have enough respect to leave her account here in peace too.

17. 
    Tomorrow I will make
    A club called
    Remembering Mel.
    I would like all of you to
    Join as we share stories about our memories with her and maybe make more friends
    

18. 
    You're in God's hands now :')