Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneaker head avatar ( jordans , nikes )

2. Avatar : Astronaut
    Showcase gift : Spaceship

3. Chubby but cute majoring in Food history

4. Make a pet trainer and ugly doctor! ?

5. A male doctor 

6. A Scholar Kid At Least 4-5 Years Old And An Alien Child  pS. the Alien Child should look like a human w/ a tail

7. Anime avatar and a Basketball MVP :D

8. Cosplayer xD

9. OTAKU AVATAR COSPLAY COSTUME or SWORD

10. A girl with WINGS

11. i would like to share a avatar mask,an animals mask
    and the avatar i would like to share is "Reporter and a Teacher and their str/int is 60kcs both, and the showcase i like to share iis we could have a TV and the bonus is 80kcs, and gifts is desk with bonus 2% and i will suggest a party, we could have "TGIF Friday Night" with a showcase of flamingos,dog,chair and samurai or what ever you put but i hope my suggest help you admin

12. i would like to share a avatar mask,an animals mask
    and the avatar i would like to share is "Reporter and a Teacher and their str/int is 60kcs both, and the showcase i like to share iis we could have a TV and the bonus is 80kcs, and gifts is desk with bonus 2% and i will suggest a party, we could have "TGIF Friday Night" with a showcase of flamingos,dog,chair and samurai or what ever you put but i hope my suggest help you admin

13. an alien avatar pleaselol

14. Gods and goddesses lol

15. I suggest a doctor or something like that

16. A basketball player avatar

17. A girl hippie (flower power ) and a beatles looking music dude. A mascot or a girl dressed up as a ninja.

18. avatar: cosplay of anime characters, rugged students, cute high school uniforms, tux and tie, musician, and reserve corpse (both M and F f possible)

gifts: drink mixer/shaker, gadgets ( phone, computer, calculator, watch, etc) tinted stylish glasses, submarine, microscope, and lamp shade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.