2010 Players Anniversary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iPBM, Jul 6, 2013.

1. War-king is early bird noob

2. Rockst10003

3. Lol juju bro I had a iPod back then so wasn't really active, wasn't till mid last year I finally got my iPhone 4S

I was a noob, I didn't know how to do anything but hit the battle list, took me months to even find the VIP lists and forums  I remember my first club I think was sgv or something like that, I didn't know how to switch to club char or tutor chat, it was frustrating lol.

Thank god I don't take my epilepsy medication any more, I couldn't learn whilst on it, now finally off it I'm able to learn and I'm not so stupid

My first iPod broke when I dropped it on the road and a car ran over it, and my second iPod died when I had it in my pocket and was pushed into a pool, stupid iPod generation 2's.

4. So you are an early bird noob.

5. I don know when I join

6. December 25, 2010  I reset Twice  but Im still here, I miss the older players

7. January 2011, quitted in October lol
    Miss those days

8. never reset, never changed names, old fashioned lcbc. meaning I didn't buy any ECs to get to where I am. all via farming, bumps, and playing the tut market. don't believe me? check the stats.
    nice to see so many familiar faces!!!
    cheers
    -Bob 

9. The amount of amazing players ive met over the years has kept me coming back. I originally wanted to quit in March 2012. Look how that plan ended up 

10. first account: around Jan 2010 (got bored and deleted it after a week or so )
    Second: May 10 2012 -Present
    Third: idk to -Present

11. 2011* 0.0 whoa fail 

12. but I don't consider myself a G1.
    mostly active in 2012 :) so yeah.