 PimD's ~ The Bachelor 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Player11171305, Jul 5, 2013.

1. You delete nominations so what's the point of this thread besides to look for attention?

2. this thread is for fun, y do ppl see it as attention seeking? Loosen up o_o

3. I nominate my pupil -VvV-OnlyAtlasHoldsTheWorld.

He likes long walks on the beach, eating ice cream and teddy bears. His favorite movie is the notebook? and yes he cries every time. He's a sensitive guy just looking to be loved. He also loves to play with his moobs and he's such a gentleman he will take you out to dinner but would probably expect some probing afterwards. 

Anyway vote for him!

4. Thats what he said?

5. Nominations on my wall won't be deleted anymore because I'm lazy. If you don't want anyone knowing you applied ladies post on Brit's wall or pm us. When do the interviews each bachelorette will be listed as bachelorette #1, 2, or 3. Suspense and mystery makes things interesting,

6. I resend my nomination...Atlas is taken...I apologize to his girlfriend for both having to put up with him and also putting him on here 

7. Okay Ashy.

HERE ARE THE NOMINEES AND VOTES SO FAR:
    The_Angry_Guy-1
    Peetalicious -1
    FurryCheeseGrater-1
    PrinceStar-1

So... VOTE AND NOMINATE! 

8. I nominate 

-Detroit_Muscle- 

9. YumsTheDestroyer-1 (nominated by crystal)

10. Cherry

11. Atleast we know nobody else will nominate me :twisted:

12. Keep the votes coming! I know you all have someone you'd like to nominate or vote for!

13. Can we do whatever we want here?

14. No  Voting and nominating only. 

15. So I can't whore around here?

16. Anywho I vote YumsTheDestroyer As Well :lol:

17.  We're doing good!

We have A LOT of wonderful bachelorettes, guys!  Hurry up and get them while they're hot. 

18.  You see this face Brit? It agrees with Gohan.  Stop advertising the Bacherlorettes. They're not biscuits!