Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to see more African American avatars!!!!!!

2. U should have a skate boy

3. How about girls that don't look like they work on the street corner?

4. Maybe a gang leader or something

5. Ninja avatar
    mortal kombat avatar
    sportcar avatar
    sexyer avatar

6. Some gifts would be a basketball rose water and grapes

7. A scocer ball

8. Characters

Cop
    fire fighter
    street dancer
    street fight
    college tramp/ hottie
    college player/ stud
    basketball player

Gifts

T.v
    condum
    black light
    bra/ pantie
    Sweater
    Gift card (players send players money ir credit but coast a transaction fee)

What would be cool is if we can actually change our apperances of our character, different cloths,looks, and style

9. Maybe a vigilante avatar. That would be cool!

10. Guys this is college. Not new York

11. One avatar that seems like an ok idea to me is a wannabe.

12. I would like to have more avatars look. Cool looks on dorm in the party. and daily gift needs a little more plus little law cost. So people who don't have money or credits they can use it. And it's your chose of cores

13. Send a tutor?

14. Avatar- if you ever need a perm. Avatar up along with the top 3 and have a 2nd guy it's gotta be a baseball player. You can call him the draft pick or something along those lines. We all know in college the baseball team gets all the action. Why not put a softball player for the girls l/ she can be very strong--hint hint. Another girl can be Daddy's girl and she's straight loaded. BMW, Guchi this, Prada that. For a guy, girl with high Intellgence you can go with ythe school mascot. Van Wilder?
    Gifts- Perm gifts that mean something can be a MacBook Pro, cafeteria pass, Keg-O-Rater, home bar, Rivals Mascot costume or statue. Teacher study plan. Room next to the hot neighbors w/ a drill.
    That's all I got. I painted the picture now developers can sell it.

15. A guy that longboards with long black hair 

16. Please lower the prices on avatars...

17. Heyy I like what u put but they cost too much. Why don't u make some 5 or 10 credits. Your chose aging. Not to much people use the fat ones in 5. Make it cute. Or any anemie character
    .that will be cool

18. You don't give out very many diamonds so make stuff more affordable please

19. really the whole point of changing characters is either doing a crap load of jobs for extra credits or buying them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.