POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Buy another iDevice and download PIMD.

2. Warrior I'm surprised your still not a mod. If I were you I'd just forget it. You do the most and yet they still have mods who act like f****** retards and play stupid. And silence me if you want I actually have a life.

3. Clearly it isn't a good one when you feel the need to flame all over pimd forums. /).-

4. Wtf is a pimd mom?

5. Idk^

My question is. Is there an easy way to figure out what your max plunder is? (if there is more then one way may I know those too please and thank you.)

6. Wat is volleying?

7. How do I totally wipe out my account and start from the beginning with a new one?

8. What's a TB?

9. Hey my pupil told me about my price and do i safe for keeping after i upgraded, what does it mean? Do upgrading affect my price or else? Thank u 

10. Anyone know how to change. Campuses without physically moving another country????

11. I have a question. Just wall me if you have an answer. Is there any job or anything i could do to earn extra credits really quickly? I need a name change... Thanks!!!

12. I have a question what are parties on pimd?

13. Ok so how do people make money from the pears when they are the ones being hit . I know the other club forfeits but do they have to hit once to get the plunder?

14. Meant pwars* spell check lol 

15. @Raven Parties give you a bonus at the end they are a way to earn money, the more you hit/help in the party the more $ you get in the end.

16. @rob all the money the other club made goes to the club that was getting hit if I'm correct.

17. How do I get speaker items or whatever it's called.. :(

18. @keeku go to store and scroll ALL the way down its the last item, it will cost you 1 extra credit each 

19. You also regen 5 daily until you have 25.