The story of your name...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Thebesj (01), Jul 7, 2012.

1. I read it lol

2. M_Shadows from
    Avenged Sevenfold

3. Mines an interesting tale down memory lane. About 15 years ago, I was called Wind, then I started smoking and I was no longer quick like the... Anyway, I was able to add an o to the end of it and became WiNDo, then I started becoming a huge fan of the Undertaker, and made a name called Dead_Bandit_Walking, but it was way too long so my friends started calling me Dead...

From there it turned into The_Dead0ne, then The_Deadly_One and Dead_iz_WiNDo...

My first name on PiMD was Deadly_WiNDo, (DW) and when I picked up TER from Dani, I wanted to change my name to represent my Family, so I dropped WiNDo and just stuck with Deadly...

TER-Deadly... The Elite Ranger!

-DW

4. Well.. My name is Amanda. And the rest came from the 90s nickelodeon show called "The Amanda Show."

5. Also, "sarriette" does mean savory. It is also the name of an herb which, when translated, is called "summer savory."

6. CLOSE ENOUGH

7. •Desean-Jackson was my first
    Was watching a football game when I first started..
    •Captain-Jack-Sparrow was my second. Was watching Pirates of the Caribbean on television, and decided that was a cool name.. Became a mod.. Switched again.
    •Leonardo-Da-Vinci was my third. Got this from Assassins creed Brotherhood, and decided that it was an even better name because he was a master of arts, a creative worker, and someone who never gave up on his dreams... And then I got banned.

LOLOLOLOL

8. ._. I like for people to call me Buddy. It makes me feel like everyone's my friend. Which is a happiness booster. .-.

[​IMG]

9.  buddy 

My name is because of pure laziness, couldn't think of anything so I put ksidly which is an acronym i made up in the moment which stands for "k so I don't like you " 

10. NBC: Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie therefore I used the abbreviation
    PumpkinQueen: Jack Skellington is the pumpkin king in NBC, he is my favorite character so I changed king to queen because I am of the female gender.
    2397: The last digits of my birthday, May 23rd 1997.

11. Mine is my fist and middle name. :3 

12. CsaurikGG
    .Cause Saurik is my Fav.

-GoziGG-
    .I like bears.

i-GozMicGG
    .Cause I Feel Gozzy.

i-CozMicNeon
    .Cause I Feel Cozzy.

iDarkNeon
    .Cause I Like Dark And Neon.

13. 1) Infinito because it's Italian for Infinite or Infinity.

2) Emilya because Emily Alice is a name my dad chose for me, but isn't my birth name. Emily Alice= (Emily) (A)lice..Emilya. Current.

3) -Triston- because Triston is my name. Or Eterno because it's Eternal in Italian.

14. My user name is cause my name is supposed to be kurukato I kinda fucked it up with the "t" so kurukato means evan

15. My current username basically describes what happened after my graduation ceremony.

There was LOTS of Vodka, We drank a lot... Then there was lots of vomit of course.

And in the attempts to sober everybody up all of us (about 50) went to a restaurant called Nandos  to get food. We ordered Whole chickens, it was delicious.

So I changed my name to this as a constant reminder of that day... Because I don't even remember half of it. 

16. VodkaVomit 

17. Xykrie... Because uh...

It reminds me of the Vikings? I really have no idea. My real name is Sky and some calls me Syk (Sayk) but then I like 'x' and Idk. I came up with this name. It's unique.

18. I've always used EliManson (":

Because Eli is my nick name taken from Maelisa but then it's pronounced as E-LIE. And Manson because I definitely am in love with Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner). 

Brian Warner is perfection. x
    Marilyn Manson FTW. 

19. My username was Christi-Jodie my real name but now Christi-Lois. As that's my loves User name but not his actual name :) XoxoX

20. AzraelMarks.
    Because Azrael is the name of an archangel, and I like archangels..with cool names too. Marks is a combination of my complete name. And is also derived from another sort of alias I go by online.

xXx_AzraelMarks_xXx
    Because I was a member of Echelon.

-OFH-AzzyMarks
    Because I'm a member of OFH. I wanted to use my nickname and keep the Marks.

