POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. dylanna : u can buy it from store, or ask other person to buy it from you, but both have different varieties

2. tyanna : yes you can, email support@athinkingape.com , however it's best to wait 1 month before asking the devs to lift it

3. and i have a question also  is it prohibited to make a lot of clubs one after another for the purpose to chat?

4. How do I find a page I created?

5. And who are mods?

6. how do I delete my account and start a new one because this is my friends account from when she downloaded it and I want my own!!

7. Are you allowed to delete an alt and reset just for volleying purposes is that allowed ?

8. as far as i know its not prohibited

9. Mods are moderators; they answer questions, follow and enforce the Terms of Use, and serve as a connection between the community and the developers.

10. How do you become an mod?

11. please... for fucking god's sake not the question how to be a mod again

12. maybe instead of asking a question by creating another new thread they can stick to this one...

13. What a wise sugestion

14. *Suggestion

15. I might sound very stupid now but what means " rp " ?

16. Rp is role play.

17. Kcs stands Thousand combined stats, so 3kcs is 3,000 combined stats. Your combined stats is figure out by adding 'your strength bonus to pupil' and 'your intelligence bonus to pupil'.

18. Is there a way to give extra credits to another?

19. How can you become a mod ?