READ!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by brodyinyourface, Apr 22, 2012.

1. oh my god mind fuck lolololololol

2. Yeah I was kidding.... lol

It's was just something random that came to mind..

3. Hahaha!

Title: READ!!!!!!! -Many Exclamation Marks

"Please" best player on PIMD help me!! BlahBlah

Nah.. Just kidding.. I was just saying that so I could see what all you "Noobs" say

I've never Laughed so much at a fail thread in all my life of Living on PIMD

4. Btw, Brody. A "Noob" is not classified by his stats.

The word "Noob" is another way of spelling it how it was originally, which is "Newb" which is short for "Newbie" which means "New". So calling someone a noob just cuz they have small stats is.... Well, stupid. Most of these "Noobs" (as you so call them) have been here for years. Since the game came out, or a few months later. So they are no noobs. I coulda started the game yesterday and wasted $10,000dls on EC's and t5 lcbc'd, but I'd still be a noob. Even with my stats.

Just sayin'....... learn the history and real meaning of the words in order to be able to use them to insult with, properly...

5. Drak I play soccer I work out everyday okay and i was replying a lot cuz it was night time and u think I am fat lol ask my members I do play soccer

6. Hilarious FAIL thread.

7. Only pathetic worms like you believe having lower stats deems you a noob.

You sir, are one of the most sad maggots I've seen since I've chose my worm nest full of scrambled eggs. And that's a longggg time.

It's priceless how you can't even spell right when you already know the use of the words. Will it kill you to spend five seconds to write a coherent sentence?

Playing soccer doesn't make you skinny or 'buff'. That's one of the most pitiful excuses I've ever heard. You're trying to please people when you're failing so hard at it... I can see through that stuck up, arrogant façade. Through that I see a vulnerable little person who makes too many mistakes to apologize and admit he did something wrong.

You repulse me. ._.

God damn, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

8. Thanks dude now go home and make friends

9. Playing football doesnt mean ur super fit or whatever.

But just like 100% of the users in PIMD, I assume you have like a 12 pack and 50" biceps right? Cuz everyone in PIMD seems to be a super model or pro weight lifter and is super badass in real life.

Na.

10. Ok don't believe me I really play soccer u16 c1 just had a tournament in kansas city look it up thanks

11. Hmm... Never mind

12. Brody, friends who think they're awesome when they have an inferiority complex much like you?

Nah, I'll stick with tea parties and inanimate objects.

13. Ha got lots of friends dude, hang out everyday with em I ride and die with them

14. your so cool dude I wish I was just like you

never mind your a tool

15. *you're
    *you're

Dude,OP, calm your damn self down. You are NEVER going to win. Apologize with your "fit" body and just admit you were wrong. :roll:

16. I always do that, thanks buddy.

17. Lol I don't care if I lose ight dude u and ur low stats gang cant make me quit 