What do you do on Friday night?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheOneYouWantToBe, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Or any night?

:? I'm not exactly old enough to go out at night to bars and stuff... 

I always fake having a ton of homework so my parents just don't bother me from 7is-12ish because they think I have homework.

So what do I do?

There's a park right outside my house and my friend lives on the other side of it. We have these awesome helicopters that are about a meter long and a foot tall. We control them and fly them around the park. They have heavy duty running lights and a camera so I can sit in my room with music on the phone with him while I use my little screen to see what my chapter sees. This way I can control it with ease. There's a big apartment building beside my house and I love flying it up at people on their balconies. :)

So... What's your nights like?

2. Turn into a jet
    Like a boss
    Bomb the Russians
    Like a boss
    Crash into the sun
    Like a boss
    Now I'm dead
    Like a boss

3. The one...

Last time I put a Video Camera I seen a lady....

And a Guy smoking a Cigarette Wearing a speedo
    ... And this guy was in his 60s....

4. I sit in the corner and cry :cry: and play pimd....

5. Leo: Seems legit

Wolf: Seems really legit

6. I love my cardboard Box Also

7. IKR!!! Cardboard FTW

8. I read the same book over and over again or I sit and don't do my homework. :D

9. I draw. I cry. I write morbid stories and angsty poems. I cry more. And I draw. Then I read. Then I write more due to this overwhelming sensation known as inpiration. Then draw more. Then fall asleep crying, listening to some very shitty music.

Other days when I'm not a love deprived faggot, I go to the mall, go window shopping, go home then cry.

And other days when I'm not a love deprived self pity wallowing faggot, my mom offers to buy me stuff, and I take the chance to waste her credit card on Juicy Couture shit.

On OTHER days, my dad takes me to the mall and I buy more drawing crap.

It depends. But it's often Option 1 and 2.

10. And everyday she talks to me.

11. Damn, you get lots of shit 

I usually

Fap.
    Play MMOs.
    Repeat.

And go to parties. But that's usually every OTHER week, or Saturday.

12. LOL.

Bun. The life of a god.

13. Wait wait wait. What do you mean by 'fap' 

14. Climb aboard the lulzboat and find out.

15. Damn, TheOne you're older than me and I know what 'fap' means.

16. Only because I have nothing else to do. >.>

17. Fridays... Hm...

Come home from school, finish up some homework, update my stories on fanfiction, listen to my parents argue, go to my Nans and nom on anything edible, uh.... Take a shower, get changed into my PJs, text my friends and play on PIMD.

Yup EVERY Friday night. Up till six am  No beddy byes for Lily 

On a saturday I eventually finish arguing with my Mum and walk out, (Not gonna go into detail there), Find some free wifi area and sit down in Starbucks (Usually until I get weird looks from people when someone tells a joke on PIMD and I start laughing).

Yup should write a book! The amazingly boring Life of me

18. I just lay down on my bed, play Pimd, and Watch YouTube videos.

I repeat that pretty much everyday. 