I don't see the difference..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *Athazagoraphobia- (01), Apr 1, 2012.

1. Its not suppose to have arguing

2. Well as redwings said at first page.

I DO NOT AGREE with this, In my opinion being bysexual and attracted to other men, disgusts me, don't let this get you all upset it's just my thoughts on it but these days we have people supporting it

They should make a country for all gay people to go to then have osama binladin blow it the fuck out of it

This thread makes me[​IMG]

And now that I've shared my opinion it's time to hear all the shit I'll have to deal with

3. @OP I don't have a beating heart o_O

4. U r who u r. I can't judge that

5. Judge Judy can

6. Garret, your second paragraph is offensive. A person's sexuality is affected by their genes, it's not something you can immeiately change.

I'm bisexual, and what you said was extremey offensive.

7. Did I mention that opinions shouldn't be said if they go overboard?

Probably not.

8. Like I said. That's in my mind, and lord knows my mind a cluttered up hell hole..

But if I may input one more thing

In the beginning of time it was "Adam and eve" not "Adam and steve"

Btw a person isn't just "born" that way, it's based on how they were raised and what there life is like!!

Suck those apples lady gaga

9. You should at Least keep some things to yourself

10. Hmm kinda like op kept his "things" to himself?????

Op got to express his feelings, why can't I??

Hypocrisy is in the air

11. I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying don't say things that will offend people

12. Well I was quite offended about what op said -.-

13. Oh God.

Look. Based on science, your sexuality is partially affected by genetics. You can't blame the person for being homosexual.

Keep certain things to yourself, it's already a hellhole keeping people in place everyday on a social app.

14. Why must you always trust science??

Science also says we come from apes and the world is ending 12/21/12

15. No, those are panhandlers.

I don't trust Science for everything. I only trust it for facts and not theories.

16. Evolution is a much more plausible theory than Creation.

17. it could be a feasible evolution for sientists to get there heads out of there asses

18. *their *scientists

I feel evil. ._.

19. Oh and let me guess, you buy into all that religious crap that has no basis whatsoever?