The Real Story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sticky, Apr 2, 2012.

1. What's for dinner?

2.  I was only trying to help ppl...

3. Wow... At OP I'm confused... :(

4. The person who should be farmed is the tutor him/herself... By going behind the original pupil aka azarah and asking someone else to hire, friend or not friend... That tutor posted on azarahs thread for azarah to hire back with full knowledge of what that hire caused... The way I see it that tutor played both azarah and sm just to get volleyed...

When it comes to Olivia making a thread about this, it's her right, she's a player before anything else, she thought she should tell her side of the story and she did. Being a mod does not make her less of a player. And to be very honest I don't understand why the fact she's a mod keeps being brought up... It's a thread about a player telling her side... It's not a thread with anything to do with being a mod.

Betty Becker I love you!
    SM is a drama queen, sm will creat a a drama and let everyone else deal with it, and sm will use her "friends" and club to get her way (just make sure you never turn your back to sm Olivia)... Been there seen that...

And to all the other readers/posters... Let's not forget this was azarah tutor to begin with... If azarah should have seen the wall posts, then sm should have definitely waited for an answer from azarah before hiring... The problem comes from the fact that some players think that because they have bigger stats they don't need to respect others, but god forbid if they are not respected...

The tutor being op or not is not important... I really think that it was more for the principle, than to keep the tutor... A pupil that wants to keep a tutor will keep it even if that tutor coasts 12357800742136790$ and has 0 stats... We all saw when VIP members dropped stats and still kept getting hired...

5. You guys are really childish. Especially the mods. Olive or whatever your silly name is, get a freaking life!

6. Says the one who made a name to spite others.

Yes. Clearly we're the childish ones here :|

7. The tutor shouldn't be farmed. If he didn't want his original 'owner' he has the right to be asked to be hired be someone else. And as for hiring tutors during war, only complete **** do that 

8. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard 

9. Foot is a man magnet 

10. Darkrose! I thought u quited!

11. The message is more for you mods! Stop winning and go do your freaking job! Hunt down THOSES sexting clubs and close them down!

12. I am a man magnet it's the leather pants I wear  and wtf is quited

13. Stop hiding behind an alt and maybe I will listen.

14. rose is a angry mod  these days

15. I said that the tutor should be farmed because even after everything that caused, even after knowing that azarah was being farmed for hiring that tutor, him/her still went to azarahs thread and asked azarah to hire him/her back... If that's causing trouble I don't know what is...

16. And why is there still talk about mods on a thread that clearly is not intended for that?!?!

Calling people childish with a name like that is very contradicting....

17. Will ya leave Olivia alone wow ya get a life stop crying 

18.  Ive just realised how out of everyone that hates rose... None actually even know her name... Let along anything else about her 

Just pointing out how stupid you sound trying to insult someone you know next to nothing about 

19. What's sad is they don't even have the decency to say it on their main so have created an alt just to insult the mods