to Demo_n_magnify

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Betty_Decker, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I'll hire any tutor I want. It's as simple as pressing "Hire" back.  these people..

2. 180b look for 450k cs

3. At 350b you want around 750-850k cs
    230b around 550-650k cs

4. So u r terror stripper huh! I think those involved in the Strip farm war should include u in the wanted list! Luckily, I'm online! U r jus giving lame excuse! I've ss my convo to u! Giving u 3 times warning, dude! Dun test my patient! Stay out from DEMO n Allies issues with little Terror! Ex-Terror, trying to look good now? Lol Call me Magnify! Mag is Mag! Dun get the wrong Mag involved! At least i didn't farm anyone! I wall to warn; read my status MSG!

5. Read Ur own wall! That's an advise from all fighting Terror! Put yourself in our shoes if we r offline, u r just causing damage n loss to us! Send gifts n seek permission like what they wrote on Ur walls! Respect those involved in the strip farm war n read their status! Please.

6. Demo is more IQ-challenged than I thought they were 

"Send gifts and ask"? Try being silenced... See if you can send gifts 

FREE THE MARKET 

7. You doubt DEMOgorgoN isn't being hit? Wow you know so much.

8. Glenn shut the hell up or face the consequence of insulting us. You're cleverer? I doubt so.

9. I shall stop because you spelt my name correctly 

I'm scared 

10. Lmao glenn

11. And, well, he has a very nice name. Mac and Cheese 

12. I love mac n cheese

13. Well that's a totally relevant response to this thread.

~M

14. It wasn't for u . It was for M0M0. 

15. Oh really?
    Well damn you just blew my mind there dear.
    I knew that already.

~M

16. You attack people for praising your name?!?! 

17. Skibs your information about ranges for tutors wasn't good, I can give u extra classes for it if u need.

I remember in past u use to be my BFF