Gale or Peeta?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheGirlOnFire, Jan 23, 2012.

1. GALE!! By Far

2. Gale. They have history.. Solid, real, every day history. Peeta is just a creeper.

3. PEEETA AND KATNISS TOGETHER FOREVER!!!! Gale ruined everything when he kissed her in the forest, and katniss was all confused >:3

4. peeta so i can have gale

5. Neon, I thought about that at first. Though, it doesn't seem to have ever crossed her mind. I always thought that Gale and Katniss were just too similar. I was torn until the third book. And not because of Prim. That was an accident and it isn't like Gale pressed the button. Though, he got so pushy. It just turned me off. He even sounded cold when he talke about Katniss. (scene with Peeta in the secret store room)

"Katniss will choose who she thinks she can't survive without."

That's a little harsh. She was just confused. And never really thought about having a relationship or future with kids. The reason I sided with Peeta in the end is because he was just so...idk. He waited around forever. He even like Katniss before Gale and Katniss knew eachother, didn't they? And he came back for Katniss, knowing what state he would be in.

I feel like if Gale would of came back he would have been too hard on Katniss. I can hear him now, "You should be happy! We won! Blah, blah." when Peeta new first hand what she was going through. He always seen the brighter side of things.

I agree with Collins when she rights that Katniss needed hope in her life, not hate. And that's why Peeta was picked. They're both lovely though. It's just war messed them up. It happens though, everyday.

6. I think if the games wouldn't of happen Katniss and Gale most would of ended up together and happy.

Hell, maybe even after the first games. Even though at that time Katniss was torn.

7. Finnick cuz he is like the coolest guy in the series lol

8. Both I can't decide!

9. Peeta's better and they arent "cousins". They aren't the same like Gale and Katniss I mean would you want someone as negative as you to be with for the rest of your life? I wouldn't he makes her happy Gale just confuses her if he actually liked her he'd ask her out before the games

10. Peeta because... well, I don't actually know why but I think I like him more :)

Or when I think that again... I don't know.

11. Gale! All the way

12. Gale is pretty I think both

13. I'm going to watch the movie I'm exited eeeep

14. At first, I wanted it to be gale. But then, I chose peeta instead. It seems like gale gets angry often and always walks away :O but hes so awesome in the third book  CAN'T WAIT FOR THR MOVIE!!

15. As long as Cato is mine. 

OMG MARCH 23,2012 COME FASTER!!

16. Gale is so cute...

But Peeta is so kind!

But Gale is such a dominatrix. e.e

But Peeta's like a lolita type in manga form! Shota!

But Gale-

Ah screw it. They should have a three person relationship. =_=