UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. And the fact that Hemo-goblin is 1 whole candy bar is insane.

id rather have seen you guys do a mini PvP event to collect candies for this instead. The blood Avis could’ve been t100-10

For free players, every time they got attacked and lost candies, those candies could’ve been replaced with expired candies that could then be exchanged for the stat items/lower tier Avis.

paired with the 2.5x promo, this would have still incentivized players to burn EC and dn farming drops/partying for drops. I understand the idea is to get players to use as many EC and Dn before bf gets here so that we are more likely to buy even more to replace what we use during this. This just feels like we’re being taken advantage of. The relationship devs have with their players is supposed to be symbiotic, not parasitic. Take care of us and we will take care of you.

2. 🗣 Say it louder

3. i second this. idc if they're trying to make amends with the new updated rules regarding the event, it's still not enough. they only half listened to us and it took hours of constant berating before they made any changes. if we don't hammer it into their heads that this was unacceptable they will do it again

4. This still feels like more of a trick than a treat. A poorly executed trick disguised as a treat that they've pulled a thin layer of trick off with these new updated drops, but still a trick nonetheless.

5. I wanted to say stuff but it looks like by now most other replies here have already covered all the bases.

Big oof on this one ATA 😅

6. This is still awful 😭✊

7. This is what it takes for y'all to not spend money on here? The fairies are taking a stand against pixie dust because it costs too much.

8. The drops are still low. At least decrease the amount of candies needed for us to get the items. Be fair to everyone 🙄

9. Didn't happen overnight. They have been sucking blood from ages but no one said anything till now.

ATA self confessed they are "trying new things" meaning trying to monetize each and every aspect of the game. This may not be the worst thing to come, maybe something even worse is ahead. If we can't take a stand now this will become a baseline of exploitation of the players.

10. THIS DROP RATE IS CRAZY!!!!!!!

11. I think we should still, it's really long overdue

12. Boycott spending on the 26th/27th, tell your clubs and friends 📢

We shouldn't be expected to be placated by the equivalent of a bandaid over a massive wound, the "solution" they came up with is not a fix, and we're not happy

13. boy the amount of replies already told me this did NOT go well with the community, I laugh everytime ATA greed bites them in the ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

14. This isn’t even pay to win. This is just.. a loss, all around. As someone who does pay for a lot in this game and has for years - this is ridiculous. I get that as a business first, you value top spenders - and they spend thousands a month, if not every single hunt - but those of us that spend in smaller, routine amounts or those who CAN’T deserve some amount of exclusivity as well. You should’ve just done PVP like normal and allowed people to pick sides and whatever happens happens..

15. Okay no more spending from today for me. I don't mind spending when its worth it but It's time for a change.

16. I mentioned earlier about us dropping our bronze, silver and gold subs. Subscription service numbers in today’s world are a huge deal. If many of us can at least cancel our subs, turn off your monthly renewal, it’ll push them to make changes.

I want to see this community flourish and it has the potential to. You have so many community members here who would love to help brainstorm ideas on events that are fun and engaging, while also getting our input on what ways it could be monetized. There are several places here on the forums, on the pimd discord server and the surveys where we can share our thoughts and opinions, but it doesn’t seem like those have been effective. I wish you guys would plan one night a month where a few devs set a time for us to gather on the disc server and bounce ideas off each other for the upcoming month’s events. We need transparency and I feel like actually speaking with us would benefit everyone.

17. Considering the drop rates have increased, we should atleast be compensated for the drops we didn't receive when we hit parties.

18. I agree. We should do better have less of a turnover rate. We can't keep people in our clubs because they can't afford to pay. Stop the greed.

19. Is there a way to see the decor in the decor boxes?? I don’t know if I want to spend 800 and not get a choice to see what I might get 😬

Victoria likes this.
  20. going from 3 to 7 drops isn’t the change you think it is, i’m sorry. that is still an insanely low drop, and the candy bar drop-rate is atrocious. i am in an invite club and only 2 people have gotten candy bars since the event started ( i have been checking everyone’s drops out of curiosity ). imo, you should increase the candy drops to a reasonable amount or increase the bar drop %, because this is insane and disappointing