UPDATE šŸŽƒTrick or Treat This Halloween!šŸŽƒ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Also sorry, I'm still only getting 2 per party....

2. Isn't this also the 3rd time those avis have been available?

3. I'm disappointed. I know different holidays, but when we could get avis to drop during st Patrick's Day - THOSE had a higher drop rate than a single candy bar does this hunt. And the amount of effort to get the candy to buy a candy bar is horrific. Even with the little increase y'all gave us. šŸ„²

4. It's nice to see some acknowledgment of the blunder.

I think the worst of it is that the content was leaked, the community was excited and ready to spend for said leaked content, and then we felt slapped in the face when it was basically unobtainable.

why did you leak it in the first place then?

I agree with a point brought up, I spend money in game so I don't have to spend so much time in game.

And yes, why don't subscriptions and jets affect these drops of its supposed to cater to the whole player base?

No. This was blatantly a corporate decision made by business men who do not play this game.

5. ā˜ļøšŸ†šŸ„‡ if some people werenā€™t brainrotted this would actually work.

6. bahahaha

7. My mom always says don't say anything at all if you can't say anything nice..

However, what The Waterboy taught me is that what momma don't know can't hurt her...

So nope, cannot say there is any kind of redemption on that adjustments. It's still absolutely bonkers and I shall not be excited for candy...
    You ruined Halloween.

Oh, and ATA..
    There is something wrong with YOUR medulla oblongata.

Die, EmoEmmy, LeeJarrett and 13 others like this.
  8. Itā€™s refreshing to see all the talk about boycotting, yet shocking to watch people still paying 80-110 bentos like it's nothing. For all the outrage, buying 1bar for 90b is just fueling the greed you claim to oppose. Keep feeding ATA if you wantā€”Iā€™m out.

sweetietweetie, Die, EmoEmmy and 21 others like this.
  9. Candy bars are tradeable.

10. Sub doesnā€™t increase drops. You got the extra drops from the free booster in Mollys if you collected it. And that only last 2hrs

Xennial, Fobia, Gossamer and 2 others like this.
  11. Not that spending $80 every month ever got me anything than posters and oppo gender Avis anyway šŸ˜„

Pterodactyl, Xennial and Placebo like this.
  12. Why is the event extended but not the boosters for the event??

Die, verrmaj, Pterodactyl and 6 others like this.
  13. Okay but what about cash boosts for those that don't want to spend on game? This really could have been a great mini event but instead u lot became greedy šŸ« how is anyone actually supposed to get rewards? I get a little challenge but this is ridiculous no one is getting that amount of candy for rewards even with the extended time šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« especially those that work not everyone can be on the game 24/7šŸ˜­

Alaska, sweetietweetie and Witchee like this.
  14. soo, can we still do this? i genuinely feel like a boycott is long overdue to remind ATA that it owes all and any of its success to its players. your game should be worthwhile for both f2p & spenders

15. It bein guaranteed drops now really is the very least.

Everliora and Witchee like this.
  16. ATA, thank you for addressing! But I felt the need to comment again after seeing 2 drops. šŸ˜… I rarely comment on these threads because I already agree with all people here, but I see how club mates are frustrated.

Like many others, I donā€™t agree a lot with the updates. It still feels impossible for P/POTD people as we are only getting 2 (I think) per party. (Even the 7 drops from invite parties does not feel like a lot). Many of us donā€™t visit EC clubs often because we tend to miss a lot of the parties we paid for due to work, studies, and busy schedules. This is why we prefer POTDā€”and I think we want to be treated equally as part of the community, especially for this event and the rewards, which you mentioned is to appeal to all types of players.

The goal for the Wonderland avatars that some of my club mates want is still unreachable. And getting the candy bar is a dream. Many of us also donā€™t want to spend ECs for a booster that only last 2 hours when we can be saving up for next event or promo.

Yes! It is absolutely great to have a challenge as it can be fun, but I think the challenge needs to be reasonable for everyone, not over 1000 parties. (Even increasing base drops to 15-30 could maybe helpā€”challenging but reachable for the more daily players).

It is also very disheartening to see that this only fuels outside market purchases, which I never realized its prominence. We work very hard for our bentos and earnings, so seeing that it is possible to obtain them at a cheaper rate is very hurtful. I know this is more difficult to address and prove, but I hope it will be acknowledged in the future!

Placebo, _Pristine_, Ladylike and 4 others like this.
  17. fr mandy, like 2 drops, so still 2000 parties for people who donā€™t want to spend. Forbid we have real lives and real adulting to do.

same with black market, like why am I out here pulling teeth and pulling hair follicles to gather bentos, selling furni, selling drops or whatever it may be. Then you have people buying bentos and candy bars for so much cheaper than my purchase of dogs or cats to sell. Honestly

18. Please increase the % of getting the candy bars

Everliora and Witchee like this.
  19. What doesn't go the way you thought it will?? It's simple math! It's enough to make a few lil calculations to realize it's absolute mock with the players. It's Halloween, It's supposed to be fun for EVERYONE, not just for your pockets. You wanna pull exclusive contont - send it to frekin Molly! Don't pull an "fUn NeW eVenT" that aint fun at all.
    On Halloween night when somebody knock on yo door for candies, do yall give candies to everyone or just to the ones that pay you for them?
    I am disgusted, bet same as the better part of the players.

20. Paying 800 tricks to get one box... Even one is super hard to get. I'm only getting 8 tricks in invite parties, so that's 100 premium parties for one box xD I'm not even talking about any Avi because it's impossible.

Placebo, sweetietweetie and Witchee like this.