UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. We appreciate that you are trying but 5 candy is still 1200 party what wrong do 20 and it been 300 party that still challenge but more resssion able

LeeJarrett, AraAra, Gossamer and 4 others like this.
  2. Thank you. đŸ„ș❀

bean_ie likes this.
  3. Thank you for communicating.

I still don't feel the rewards and prizes should be this steep for an event for the community should be this clearly divided.

Paying players have VIP and social boxes and Molly's corner and the largly the leaderboard rewards. Please keep pay to win content to those areas so the rest of the community doesn't feel striken like this on fun new updates.

And thank you for implementing changes to the current event. I hope it math's out to be realistically achievable for more players.

LeeJarrett, bunz, AraAra and 14 others like this.
  4. I don't know why but that really doesn't seem like enough of a response to me. It's not that it's been "different", it's been a complete blunder and there's literally no way this ever would've worked for all players, there's no way you didn't realize that. How much is the guaranteed drop? How much more achievable is it to get 6 candies as opposed to 3?

5. ATA will you be offering any retroactive rewards for the people who've already paid for their flashes and drop boosts?

6. From utterly ridiculous to plain ridiculous. :)

7. This is still an awful drop rate for treats. How is anyone gonna get that many treats in 2 weeks

8. Also interested to know if ATA will do this

9. 😂😂😂😂😂

10. Quick math, you'd still need 1000 invite parties for one candy bar, or just 125 of them with a x8 booster 🙄

The math is still whack. It's like yall didn't hear the feedback at all.

11. I still think a spending boycott is in order

12. I appreciate the response at least but serious question, why this type of format for a mini event? What was wrong with the tried & true story passes? This is going to cost who knows how much more for basically same type of avatars and stats. At least with story passes you have something to look forward to after each quest, you get rewarded. For this however, you party, party, party and it's almost a slap in the face when you see your rewards compared to cost of what you're going after whether it's the avatars, stats, or furniture. I'm totally all for trying new things but I think you should take your players opinions into consideration before making it a definite thing. You give us surveys, we take the time to do them and really put thought into what we want to see. Give us the same courtesy by listening to us and putting in effort to make it right. The increased drops are definitely a start but so many of us have spent dozens of bentos on flashes, EC parties. And then hundreds of bentos to get one avatar. I mean all of this respectfully, I'm just frustrated and feel less and less excited to hop on the game every day. Thank you again for the response, ATA 💜

13. I can ask why not a story pass u need 215 invite party's with 8x boost to get avi that why not story pass

sweetietweetie and CustodyBattle like this.
  14. Still 286 parties. If you hit party with a x2 booster EVERY party. If every party is 22 inv party giving minimum 7+14. 858 parties without booster( once again only accounting for inv parties. For ONE candy bar (6k candies). That is still extremely ridiculous.
    If it was 200-300 or so parties for enough for the avi I could see it but you are expecting people to not only hit 500+ invite parties but spend ec on minimum the x2 booster.
    You were not expecting backlash making something that is unattainable to most? No one wants to spend hundreds of ec right before bf. No one wants to spend all their dns AND bentos on 3 or 7 drops a party. No one wants to spend 26 hours a day on pimd to hit parties to get enough for one candy bar or one furni piece. Keep in mind this is not accounting for the even smaller drops from any other party that isn’t invites.
    I’m sure people appreciate the effort but it’s not enough to make it even remotely fair. It should be challenging, sure, but it should not be unattainable for people who can’t spend or don’t spend a lot.
    Sorry for the novel but geez Louise ata

15. pimd is a business at the end of the day, I get that and I’m not against you guys making money. This is just slimy though.

“The format of this mini event is something new that we haven't done before. And when we try something new, it doesn’t always go the way we would have liked it to.”

= The same excuse that’s used every time there’s backlash to a very poorly thought out “event”.

“which is why the Ultimate Candy Bars are harder to find.”

The candy bars are not harder to find lol, let’s be for real and speak plainly, they’re harder to afford. What’s hard to find is a well thought out, engaging and fun event that sees players work toward a goal that is reasonable.

You guys have to make money, there’s just much better ways to do that while creating fun events/rewards for the community.

16. We got double the amount of candies that so generous of them we get hole 6 per party we rich guys it only 2147 party now with out boost and with 8x u only need 216 all u need alot dns, ecs and bento đŸ€Łsky the limit now guys

17. If this is true, why do jets and VIP not affect the drop boost?

18. 2x of đŸ’© drops is still crap drops. What ya'll don't understand is spenders DONT want to work so hard. If you are putting something behind paywall make it so someone who is willing to spend money is feeling happy spending it, it shouldn't feel like a chore.
    10x the base drops and increase the drop rate percentage of candy bar from ec parties and you will have everyone flocking to ec clubs and spending their ec.

19. Stop being so damn greedy, you’re ruining the game even more.

20. WHY BRING BACK TWO MALICE AND NOT TWO CABIN ON THE LAKE AVIS!?!?!? LET NE BUY THE AXE GIRLLLLLLLL

EmoEmmy, Ayse, Witchee and 3 others like this.