Please undo the increase of drop requirements for hunt main EC

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by iDontCare_-_Anymore, Oct 19, 2024.

1. I noticed the main hunt requires more drops to make a tier reward then before. This means players getting less rewards with the same effort. This is demotivating, especially for new players. Please switch back to the drop requirements WE had before this hunt started.

_Pristine_, Is and Azrael_Zahgurim like this.
  2. Additionally, it feels like the change to win a lite box also decreased, since I'm out of lite boxes almost all time. This was not the case before this hunt started.

3. Support

Muschi likes this.
  4. Support 🙋🏻

5. The tiers for rewards has been slightly increased because the timeline for this hunt has slightly increased. We are getting almost a 3 week hunt.

You should be able to achieve the reward tiers you normally do if you maintain your typical activity for the 3 weeks of it.

We also have invites this hunt, so drops are more bountiful than regular hunts if you can pool invites with friends to get some of those parties going.

Muschi and Seriously like this.
  6. Daily x2 lite boxes for completing parties are still happening, as well as a freebie here and there in rewards/mollys from ATA.

If you're having trouble with timer box drop rates I would suggest sending ata a help ticket, sometimes there's glitches that happen they might need to look at regarding these. You can also check party history to see if it is affecting just you (bad party drop luck) or a lot of people (possible glitch)

7. I remember when min drops from boxes were 250. Times change. The game is boring as fuck if its to easy. But there does need to be a limit on it. Its not our fault other people have bad spending habits and finish the hunt within a couple days or whatever. Still needs to be realistic for f2p players to get a reasonable amount of rewards as well

Lea, Is and _Pristine_ like this.
  8. 2 lite boxes per day is how its been for years. Its not a chance thing. You get it on your 1st 2 completed parties for each day and thats it. Same for everyone

9. This explains everything and I have not noticed. Thank you for clearification.

Muschi and Witchee like this.
  10. That's my bad... I meant timer boxes. They don't drop as often as before. But maybe I'm just having crap luck atm 😅

11. support 🙌

12. Some hunts i get them comstantly. Other hunts im lucky to get 5 in the entire hunt. Idk why it be like that tbh

lowexx likes this.