UPDATE 🏫 Dorm Expansion! 🏫

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Villanel, Sep 19, 2024.

1. how much mcs we get when we exchange from t11 to t13?

AdultFilmStar and Amarilove like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Why you do this Villanel 🫣

No, TurdFerguson, TYARA and 4 others like this.
  3. I thought this announcement was for extra dorms we could furnish but no it’s dorm mates I’m too small to get 🤣😂🤣

Psycho likes this.
  4. As someone who doesn't spend money on the game, I'm about done with upgrading my dorm. It takes months to save up for each new tier as it is.

The dorm tower and upgrading in general is dead content to me. Not because of a lack of updates but due to the profitability of free content on this game.

5. So instead of adding x10 to spinner and opening boxes to improve your overall quality and game life.. you do this cause of greed. Lol okay.. what an L move

Dolcezza, Toker, Everliora and 2 others like this.
  6. 4,176,132mcs

is what I got exchanging

1 Lvl1 T11 with a lvl 1 T13

MayaTheHopeful and Amarilove like this.
  7. One T13, No exchange.
    Stat increase 6.49mcs.

8. Adorable dormmates, exciting we can get tougher!.... Now please please PLEASEA may we have where we can put in multiple dorms in our dorm yet?! I can't stop collecting dorms and I need this okay 🥺 🥺 💞

Toker likes this.
  9. I have no complaints it was just unexpected. As far as feedback goes make us make some money when we get hired— I cost 1Q giving me 1Mill when I’m a top player feels pretty silly and useless.

-Finish dorm set slots
    -Increase tutors reward $ for being hired
    -Maybe increase tutor slots once reaching x size or unlocking x amount of dorms

SinisterDentist likes this.
  10. Looking good - yet far to reach haha well done with the male "mates" 👌🧡

11. Yes!! Finally I can t7 lcbc

12. just curious, why can I (72mcs) hit 800mcs?
    I was hoping this was going to be that dorm update that's "coming soon". I was all excited soon was finally here.

13. they'll keep expanding into the trillions, just like KaW

it's either catch up now or never, you'll always lag behind unless you drop 50 bands on this virtual pixel game

14. the 1m is a notification of hire, it shouldn't benefit you beyond initial volley for growth

secondly, 1Q tutors is absurd and you should complain about that instead of legitimate game functions

15. gonna be crazy when you realize you can max 12s and get similar to t13 lvl1 stats, while saving for 14s

going by odd is always better, simply a skill issue to go 11>12 instead of skipping in any case, regardless of how bored you are in this wasteland rp world

16. If you've increases the dorm rooms, is there an update for the actual room coming? An increase in size, maybe?