CURRENT EVENT πŸ”₯🍾 Community Challenge 🍾πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Aug 28, 2024.

1. Wrong thread buddy πŸ˜‘

2. Its been days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just like the second dorm feature we have to guess when itll be done, as if these things happening is a surprise to the devs who were unprepared for them to happen.

3. Everyone needs to chill. Saying it's been days like it's been 50 days or something 🀣. With so much stuff across different games, of course they are having issues (which they probably should have done event differently tbh), but we'll been getting them on Monday.

4. Thank you for giving a definitive timeframe finally. Theres no problem with waiting as long as you can communicate it.

5. Any updates on when we'll receive these? Last update said today but nothing. My ID has been linked for the past 2yrs as well.

Stimulation, Opioid, Is and 1 other person like this.
  6. Did receive rewards?

7. Nope not yet

Juicy_lips69 likes this.
  8. it won’t happen immediately, if they send them today it will be over the next few hours. They have to send them to thousands of us. Be patient 🫢🏼

Is likes this.
  9. I mean it's been like... 6 days, if they said they're going to send them today then you'd assume they'd finally do it

10. Yall realise ATA sends lite boxes with ease to every player whose not new and they sent the raffle rewards to every player who bought the ticket. Yet haven't sent the community challenge rewards lol

Juicy_lips69, Is, Fobia and 1 other person like this.
  11. I don't see the point not just giving it to everyone at this point quicker than this so what if people who not there end up with it

Juicy_lips69, bloodhoney and Is like this.
  12. To be honest I think pot should be sweeted again for the waiting

Opioid and Placebo like this.
  13. A few days is not much to wait y’all πŸ’€ sure the delay sucks but they didn’t do it on purpose. Be patient, they will send them out. It takes time.

14. I got it on this acct, didn't on my other, and some my club members haven't received it yet either. The accts have done pvp actions so idk

sweetietweetie likes this.
  15. I haven't gotten it on either account, and I haven't seen a single other person say they've gotten theirs

Stimulation and Yailin like this.
  16. They should give us something more for the delay πŸ₯Ί

Opioid likes this.
  17. I haven't gotten either

Stimulation and Yailin like this.
  18. I've already seen people with the avi of the event but I didn't receive anything 😭

Stimulation likes this.