CONTEST WINNERS πŸŒπŸ† Community MVP Celebration πŸ†πŸŒ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Villanel, Sep 7, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Introducing πŸŒπŸ† Community MVP Celebration πŸ†πŸŒ

Today we're excited to introduce our brand new ATA Day celebration to you all; the MVP Award!

This award is intended to be a recognition from everyone here at ATA to the players who go above and beyond time and again. Picking even a short list of candidates to best highlight the spirit of this award was incredibly tough as there are so many amazing players in PIMD to choose from!

Ultimately, we think we've narrowed it down to the right person for 2024! They truly embody the spirit of the award both the PIMD community and the PIMD team owe a lot for their tireless support and constant passion!

WINNER

Your 2024 Community MVP is...

πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‡iNeilTheSpeedyTurtleπŸ₯‡πŸŽ‰

iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle's the speediest turtle when it comes to creativity! He’s behind some of the most epic and informational forum posts (still pinned for newbies), and community events that even made the devs jealous. Whether he’s helping moderators or giving devs the feedback they need, Neil’s always in the mix, making the game more fun. We’re here to credit the longevity and consistency of his efforts over the years!

Check out iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle's amazing forum posts here & here!

[​IMG]

FAQ

πŸ₯‡ How did we select the winner?πŸ₯‡

Here are the key factors we considered during the selection process:

β˜† Generally provides positive interactions in Discord/Forums. They are seen as being helpful to both new and older players (provide the community feel in Forum/Discord)
    β˜† Organizes community contests and other player-ran events
    β˜† Shares helpful forum posts / FAQs
    β˜† Specifically helpful to one of our teams in bug crushing, detailed feedback, giving us heads up on loop-holes (going above and beyond in being helpful to our teams when working through certain issues)
    β˜† Historically and consistently helpful within the community

🎁 What are the rewards? 🎁

In addition to the special MVP recognition post on ATA Day through Discord and the Forum, we will be setting up a personal phone chat with ATA to congratulate the winner and gather their details so we can send them personalized ATA game swag!

While we would LOVE to show the cool prizes that the MVP has won, we will leave it up to the winner to share a picture down below if they decide :) <3

[​IMG]

Once again, a huge thank you to iNeilTheSpeedyTurtle from me and everyone on the PIMD team. Your tireless efforts to make this game a better place for everyone has made a huge difference for many many years, and we're incredibly grateful. - [ATA] Jordan

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Sep 7, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2024
  2. Thank you I don't even know what to say other than this is all a surprise to me I just try to help make everything a little bit better one moment at a time

3. Congratulations Neil !!!! 🩷🩷🩷

4. Do show us the swag bag rewards tho when you receive !! πŸ’•πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈ

5. Congratulations Neil

6. Nice, Neil!

Well deserved. You've been pushing it for years.
    Definitely deserve this for the effort you put into the interior design comps.

7. Worth also saying that you deserve a blue name.

8. Congratulations on being named the very first MVP, Neil! I'm not in the Discord, and can't say I've dug much around the forums, but I do recognize you from the Avi and Dorm contests. It's nice to see you get well-deserved special recognition from ATA!

9. Very well deserved! Congrats Neil πŸ₯³

10. Well deserved

11. πŸ‘ Love to see player recognition and Neil is a solid choice, congrats πŸ₯³

We would love to see the swag πŸ‘€

12. Congratulations, Neil! This is so well deserved. I know that I come to you first with game questions and concerns. I’m glad it’s finally being publicly recognized.

13. congrats Neil! well deserved! πŸ¦πŸ–€πŸ’ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

14. Congrats Neil!! You deserve it! Also you’re the best admin in ICπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜Ž

TheSavageKing likes this.
  15. So well deserved!

16. Congratulations well deserved 😍😍😍