PROMO šŸ”„Heckfire InvasionšŸ”„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 31, 2024.

1. It isnā€™t letting me log in

Is likes this.
  2. iā€™m reading that itā€™s difficult to get to lvl 20+ but iā€™ll give it a shot šŸ—æ

Lydia, SweetStarr, Is and 2 others like this.
  3. Definitely not. Iā€™ve been playing for 2 years now I just got to town hall 25 a couple months ago. And I havenā€™t spent any money.

4. I'm having trouble logging in :/ it asks for the email code but then it still gets stuck on that log in screen

harajuku and Is like this.
  5. lvl 7 in less than an hour ish but im not gonna get my hopes up based from other players hehe sharing in case ppl are also thinking of starting šŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Beyblade, Is and bloodhoney like this.
  6. I have linked my accounts and still not getting awards, šŸ™ƒ

Borderline and Is like this.
  7. I've linked accounts and double checked them they match no rewards šŸ˜«

Deadly_Lala, Is and Borderline like this.
  8. When do we get rewards šŸ§ and if we got some last time do we get them again. Iā€™m on lvl 18

Is likes this.
  9. Iā€™m at lvl 18 I didnā€™t get any of the lvl 18 rewards but I did get the lvl 20 Avis but no šŸ±

Is likes this.
  10. lvl 18 is avi, bento is at lvl 20šŸ‘€

Is likes this.
  11. See look at me looking at it all wrong lmao šŸ¤£

Is likes this.
  12. Uhmmmmā€¦i reached townhall level
    18 and got the rewards for 16 instead. iā€™m at town hall level 18 already.

Is likes this.
  13. 1438 days ago

Is likes this.
  14. To follow up with this, I totally agree itā€™s pretty impossible to reach 26 without spending.

According to different guides I found on KoH, it would take this amount of time without speed ups or clan help to get to Town Hall 25:

15631hrs 42min 44sec

Therefore, it would take about 651 days, 93 weeks, or about 1.78 years to complete all tasks to get to TH 25 without the aid of any in-game items or clan help.

Additionally, youā€™d also need a combined total of 443,863,113 ore (443.8mil).

Now, clan help and speed ups are definitely possible and make this more doable. But if youā€™re not spending money and starting for the first time, itā€™s a bit unlikely. I think I got to TH 20? On the first crossover, and it was only due to having a good clan.

15. Anyone in realm 112 hmu

Is likes this.
  16. Has anyone received the rewards yet?

Is likes this.
  17. I haven't yet.

Is likes this.
  18. Iā€™m on level 25 and Iā€™m pretty sure I canā€™t even get from 25 to 26 in the next week, but Iā€™ll try šŸ˜‚

19. I downloaded heckfire but does it connect to PIMD?

Is likes this.
  20. Thereā€™s no way to get to level 25 in 30 day. With or without spending money.