CURRENT EVENT ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ Summoned to Another World ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Dude in the top left is definitely leaderboard.

Typical ATA.

Luca and Espacio like this.
  2. In fact, itโ€™s definitely both the fem and male on the top left, no doubt about it. ๐Ÿ’€

SihleShabane and Luca like this.
  3. Most likely may not be but I definitely hope so

SihleShabane likes this.
  4. Cute hunt- only thing I would change is mescaline box avi colors (vip colors should be non vip) to match with the feminine box avi.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  5. right i was like did we watch the same anime or nah

6. Tbhโ€ฆ. Looks like 5 past hunts in oneโ€ฆ

7. Ok we loooove them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ

8. tf is this

juss_swaggg and Joe201 like this.
  9. I don't like this hunt avis.
    Mehh ๐Ÿ˜”

10. The avis are nice, but I wonโ€™t lie.. the VIP ones are mostly bad. The recolors are.. odd and look out of place, for most of them. Iโ€™ll happily, easily collect the basic though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ not mad about that!

The dorm is nice but a few pieces are so weird. Itโ€™s like some bizarre mix of Uncharted, someoneโ€™s random D&D game, Slime Rancher.. Definitely a mix and match set. Again, not mad about it. Iโ€™ll happily only buy pieces instead of a full dorm ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

Joe201, CapedClown and LeeJarrett like this.
  11. I like the pro stat ๐Ÿ‘Œ

12. Wow I love these revamped Wakehollow sp avis๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคก

13. *sobbing* we finally get more chess furn but it is wallpaper reliant to look good. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pls I beg. Chess hunt or a chess desk furn.

With the theme of this hunt making the "window" a portal instead would have made it 10000% more usable and unique.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  14. Same mess over and over again itโ€™s getting old ๐Ÿ˜”

juss_swaggg likes this.
  15. Not going to lie. Disappointed itโ€™s another fantasy hunt. Kind of canโ€™t wait for something fresh.

16. Fugly as usual, I hope ata eventually get over their discovery of fantasy so we don't have to keep going through this every few months.

17. There's a cute slime misc drop for PPOTD btw ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

18. Yayyyy time to hibernate again!!

juss_swaggg and Gir like this.
  19. not a fan of it

juss_swaggg likes this.