LIMITED-TIME CONTENT UPDATE: ๐Ÿฎ Dairy Daze ๐Ÿฎ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Apr 1, 2024.

1. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

Coffee likes this.
  2. Is this cow Avi permanent?

Coffee likes this.
  3. Moooooo

Coffee likes this.
  4. This event is so amazing ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ thank you ata

Coffee likes this.
  5. I love to watch all the pervs struggling to deliver their messages in the pub. Cow event ftw!

6. Tbh itโ€™s so fun to watch haha

CapedClown and Nomad like this.
  7. i havenโ€™t stopped smiling about this for over 12h i stg๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ pub is so funnyyyyyy

thank you for this event๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

-lGoddess_Eggl- likes this.
  8. I like to think that finally ATA showed us how they see us. Cows getting milked out of our money

9. Yep! Each party drops a little bit so you have to complete a lot of parties to actually fill a bucket

eb0ny and Muschi like this.
  11. I just started a thread for the word change list so please add any missing words/phrases and enjoy the cow-otic antics! If anyone could help post the link so it works from there, I would greatly appreciate it

Muschi and Coffee like this.
  12. I'm going to try to tag you on the April Fools' 2024 Word Change List thread, but I would be honored if you directly commented there as well! It would definitely help people to have your link there for easy access. (I have yet to add the words on your wall)

Muschi and Nomad like this.
  13. Here you can find some April Fool's Day 2024 word changes!
    Don't forget to turn the text swap back on๐Ÿ„

[​IMG]

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  14. Thank you not only for the helpful graphic containing word changes but also for linking the thread here. You get a gold star!

Nice picture used btw. The cow reminds me of a digital photography HS project in which I put the head of a cow on the body of a horse and masked the layers so that the colors of the cow's body was on the horse's body. Good times...

15. thank you sm!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

16. Muschi likes this.
  17. I only have 8/50 Full Milk Pails ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    I donโ€™t think Iโ€™m gonna finish the story before it ends ๐Ÿ˜•
    I havenโ€™t done any LBH but Counter Culutre is already like one of the fastest parties
    Anybody else struggling?

18. Once again, I began collecting milk pails with the goal of completing. Just to realize that this is a reward for flash cat players and Iโ€™m not in the demographic. Weโ€™ve been doing fast enough POTD and Iโ€™m only at 11. Thanks for reminding me of my place, ATA.

Kukki, RavensWrath200, DrThot and 5 others like this.
  19. I missed a cow event ๐Ÿ˜ญ I completely forgot that something is done every April 1st damn

20. Yeah. Drops are impossible.

Kukki and DrThot like this.