LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Everything you said is facts 👌 200% on point. At least you have enough steam to type it out respectfully ❣️❣️❣️

eileen likes this.
  2. Aaaa sir u mean it's áss. Because it still is. That one of the worst games ever popped out. The only reason people play was for the rewards.

3. Thank God someone said it. Everything this company drops is boooty raw booty 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  4. OMG 😱 this is the first time I ever ever EVER!!!!!!!!!. SAW you speak up for the community 👏👏👏😳. I aggressively agree with your statement ❣️❣️❣️❣️

xXSunshineXx, nixi3 and Muschi like this.
  5. That part what he said 👌😔

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  6. See I'm not the only person that notices 👀. Mods aka teachers pet lmao 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. Lame joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 jk jk but seriously

8. You spelled facts wrong. U mean FACTS!! 🤭. Always happy to help teachers pet 🐕

9. I got u fam 👋😎

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  10. Hmmm 🤔 that part

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  11. I have done it before, although likely before your time. I think critique from the community is important. I just think it should be realistic and constructive, and that is where I find some of your comments often fall flat.

Leigh and marly_marls like this.
  12. Sidebar for Wakehollow drops

Anyone else have issues receiving drops before the story pass ended? I had gotten 100 coins and bought the catsith and saw I wasnt getting drops anymore and thought i was on the last chapter… but alas, about a week or so later? I need more chimera…

AlyxKoobler likes this.
  13. Anyone still trading raven?

14. I'm looking for snakes 🐍 I got goats 🐐💯💯💯

15. Wrench, Honey...wtf 😭 why you responding to like half the thread.
    Anyways, hm chimera do we need to collect in the end?

Muschi and RE_WHENCH like this.
  16. I read everything on here 😂. And I want the people to see all the important comments.so they can open their eyes 🤞👀 hopefully

17. 16,730 Chimera

MizzRedd and KittyBolt like this.
  18. Swapping cubs for goat

19. I also am having issues with drops at least for two days worth

20. I have goats. Need cubs and snakes. Plz wall me if u want to trade