Club Pin(s) Suggestion(s)

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by GoddessHailey, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Hi!
    I am creating this thread for the players who wish to suggest club pin ideas and exchange about the idea.
    True some club pins are reward for a limited activity/ event.
    To my belief, there’s no official or open thread on the club pin suggestions.
    I invite other players to give their ideas and maybe see what kind of club pin other players wish to have in the game.😊
    Club Pin are located in the settings of the club. These are some examples :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phobia, Dibella, GoddessSarah and 4 others like this.
  2. We need a dog pin! We have cat and pizza already, now we need a dog for dog clubs.

Lite, KraftDinner, Seriously and 6 others like this.
  3. ravennn8, Dibella, MrPilotDan and 2 others like this.
  4. I would love to see a variety of different pins. Butterfly, bees, flowers (ahem, sunflowers.) I think clubs would appreciate new pins. πŸ’ž

5. I would be like to see more variety of club pins. My club is based on rewards for high hitting and would like club pins associated with rewards such as Dollar signs πŸ’°, Money πŸ’΅, Gold bars, Jewellry πŸ’Ž or even Dice 🎲. Those varieties would be great to be selectable to get more of an understanding and representation of the clubs that are Novelty or games based.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my 3 suggestions πŸ‘

ravennn8 and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. This is the thread for the club pin @Bees @Astra-

On the first post, you can see the images of what it looks like 😊 @ravennn8

ravennn8 and Dibella like this.
  9. Give me the dark and spookies 🀌🏻

Seriously and KEE like this.
  10. Not sure if folks are also interested with this but I really want to see any of these varieties: πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ₯±πŸ’Šβ™₯️

Seriously likes this.
  11. I would love to see a music themed pins such as guitar or maybe a microphone. 😌🎸

12. I would like to see a weekend/hunt club xc that awards club pins. Something that maybe isn't rewarded by a leaderboard so potd, ppotd and ec clubs all have the chance to win; but still something clubs would need to **work** a little for.

Or if there is a leaderboard for it to have a "VIP" version of a club pin.

They could either be something on theme to a hunt, or an event that happens during promos

But I want to see more club pins, and having them be limited time is a fun way to show your clubs age and the different years of pimd its been through πŸ₯Ή

Lumi, Phobia and Muschi like this.
  13. Which type of dog should have ? Should it look more like the moneydog or another dog type ; Labrador, Poodle, Golden retriever, pug, chihuahua, shepherd ?

14. I think like the money dog.

GoddessHailey likes this.