LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸŖ„The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading PassšŸŖ„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Even if someoneā€™s extroverted, itā€™s a nuisance. Having to beg ā€œadd me!ā€ in pub chat because youā€™re already friends with nearly everyone in your club, if youā€™re lucky, is beyond annoying and leads to such weird situations and the tedious removal of people youā€™ll never talk to.

Honestly, this pass makes me want to trade and add LESS.

Dolcezza, RE_WHENCH and CorneliaSt like this.
  2. I just want that stat item lol

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  3. šŸ‘€ Just trying to be helpful for those who donā€™t know or forgot. Instead of asking a bunch of people on campus chat to add you, you can friend and unfriend the same person 10 times to complete the task. Having an alt comes in handy for that part of the story pass. Itā€™s a little less annoying because you arenā€™t adding random people and can do it with club members who are trying to complete that part of the task too.

4. Help why am I not collecting anymore chimera drops in my parties ?? Itā€™s getting frustrating !! Iā€™m having to buy them with bentos

5. you can only collect them if youā€™re on those parts of the storypass. They donā€™t drop if youā€™re on another task.

Muschi likes this.
  6. once done with the story pass can player still reactivate another one?

7. I second the thought that ratio of snakelets compared to other drops isn't even šŸ™„ At least it feels that way. I see everyone looking to trade their snakelets for other drops, the way I do too. I like the stat item, obviously, avis are matter of taste, I suppose, but trading is tidious.

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  8. EXACTLY! I canā€™t introvert in these conditions!

9. This is diabolical to only have the drops on that specific part of the event that ask for drops. Is that how it's usually done?? And why was it not a art of the instruction. Smh

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  10. I need a trader I can't start mine

11. No.

12. I donā€™t like relying on other players to finish a task and Iā€™m definitely not up for buying these free animal drops from ppl with bentos itā€™s crazy to me šŸ˜­ Iā€™m super nice but Iā€™m still shy ata šŸ¤£ā™„ļø

xXSunshineXx and Lumi like this.
  13. Where's the person who comments all the steps to prepare us for the whole event? I want to know how many more tasks I have before I can buy that dumb 20mcs cat

14. I have to trade it to activate...? nonsense. I feel tricked. **coughs**

trading story pass :)

15. Did anyone got the cat stat item?? Do we have to pay after a while to get more coins??

16. Stories Tiers and Rewards

Lumi likes this.
  17. Also very annoyedly trading Story pass :))) so hit me up!

18. Selling story pass 4b

19. New player here and this stupid ass lame ass event did it for me I quit this game. It's a dry waste of time. This app not even a game this spending app is stupid and I hope it shutdown soon so all you players the spend stupidity will learn a lesson. Yup

20. Yall so greedy all I want to do is trade but ever single player wanna sell kiss my stats