CURRENT EVENT 🔮 The Crystal Ball 🔮

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Nov 1, 2023.

1. I love it so much 🤭

CapedClown likes this.
  2. Same

Sleepy_kitsune likes this.
  3. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I love anything crystal 😩 this is so nice

4. Ugly

juss_swaggg likes this.
  5. It's cute but the wall in the room could have been way better

Sleepy_kitsune and _HeIium_ like this.
  6. This is IT. Ty for the hunt, just kinda worried its only for a week 😩

CapedClown likes this.
  7. It's giving Windows 98 high contrast 😵

sofieaiko and juss_swaggg like this.
  8. It's giving Windows 98 high contrast 😵

9. Why do hypno cats have sales timer when theres no discount 🤔

10. it is basically the countdown until they go on sale, instead of it being the actual sale.

GoddessHailey and nixi3 like this.
  11. Thanks for the answer 😊

GoddessHailey likes this.
  12. It’s not the worst

13. At least got 3 days before promo to catch that ppotd drop🥱

MayaTheHopeful and GoddessHailey like this.
  14. 🩵💜🩷

15. That PPOTD Drop item is exquisite!💖✨

GoddessHailey likes this.
  16. Small note on BF timeline :

November 2019 : Friday 29 at 6 am PST/ 9 am EST

November 2020: Friday 27 at 6 am PST / 9 am EST

November 2021 : Friday 26 at 6 am PST/ 9 am EST

November 2022 : Thursday 24 at 12 pm PST / 3 pm EST at changeover

November 2023 : Tuesday 21 at 12 pm PST / 3 pm EST at changeover at changeover

So I’m unsure what you prefer
    ✅More time for PPOTD stat (PPOTD stat is not some that always exist in PIMD).
    ✅ Less issues for POTD / PPOTD changes. 💡 It was chaos and extremely hard to see the surprise stored for us for this. Thank you for lessen the burden for it.
    Especially since the Black Friday hunt synced with changeover and not a random hour where everyone was like what’s going on. Do we need to test earlier and when.

✅ breakdown of release so it’s less a glitch because everything is release at once and then nothing works
    ✅ more stuff (shards / promo/ avatar/ deals/ furniture/ raffle / parties / stat item, pets/ pet skin/ dorm to upgrade /yearly shards (zodiac, greek, birthstones , tarot, milky way, etc)

There’s obviously the 5x promo, the spell name , the date, the half price and the hourly deals etc , but my main thing was the above. 😊

🚫This is expect, watch out for Friday November 24 at changeover. As usual so let’s no panic. BF/ Christmas/ every new hunt => shop always have glitches issues on deals (so I always wait a few hours) 🚫

Since 2021- onward there’s a real change in the pimd reality and what people expects or how with how the community evolved. More players; more players who got bigger in stats . Who collected more of a variety of stuff.

This was my grain of salt. If anyone have thoughts on feel free to comment on it.

P.S. Can you edit your original post and put the time stamp clearly like you did previous years on BF (in a bold red color with actual date and time) {exception was the Lumière of 2020} that will be great.

Rosalia, Delight and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  17. Sooo true oh my god. The B&W was so gross

18. What is up with pimd players names being in some of the stats/gifts this hunt ? Something random? Or new? Or particular reason? Lol

19. They won the last raffle, which t3 got to have their ign featured in an item.

Click here to view the raffle, scroll down to where it says “ATA DAY RAFFLE”.

Thorn213, Lumi and Muschi like this.
  20. Are y’all really not doing the second set of too many prize token lite boxes? 😭 wtf