LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. How about those who acquired 2 ravens without realizing what they were and now am having no pick finding someone else who doesn't also 2 ravens??? I just want to start this story already 😩. It's kind of silly that 2 people with 2 ravens can't trade the same freaking thing...

HoodBarbie and SlightlyPsycho like this.
  2. Send a help ticket!

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  3. I know others are tired of the confusion or questions but if you buy or exchange Raven for bento/stats would it automatically start story or would you have to trade again with someone else who actually has the Raven to activate them both?

4. It will start the story.

5. It would make this a lil bit easier if mascots still drop in parties even if the task related to it doesn't require chimeras

Dolcezza, CorneliaSt, Bimb0 and 6 others like this.
  6. So what going on with the ravens we had few ec partys where no one getting an raven

7. Please how do you make a wakeahollow cry cos I'm confused 😂

8. How about you cancel this whole event. BF has been absolute trash this year, and you keep bringing out sublime content. Nobody cares for or plays WA cuz it’s absolute 💩, yet here you are tryna infuse it into PIMD through this BF thinking we’re gonna hop over there. News flash. It’s not happening, give it up.

9. I wanna know if you can actually get the cat and how much effort that would take.

xXSunshineXx likes this.
  10. I feel like I’ve done a million premium parties and I still haven’t gotten this damn thing….

11. same 🥹

12. 🙊The cat is the only thing that is keeping me going in this story pass.

eSasuke, xXSunshineXx and Dolcezza like this.
  13. Explain this ATA

14. It's not a bug, if u checked the description of the drops, it is indicated that you'll need 3 of each to form 1 Chimera.
    [​IMG]

In fact, it's also stated on the poster and description in the official post, that you'd need 3x of each drop to form 1 Chimera (i.e. 3 Cubs + 3 Snakes + 3 Goats = 1 Chimera) 👇

Delight, Muschi, Lumi and 3 others like this.
  15. Okay I know it's been said already but it's so dumb for people trying to activate the story pass and accidentally are holding two ravens not to be able to trade. So am I supposed to try to pawn this stupid bird off so I can trade? This cat ain't even worth it at this point.

16. And I'll do it again 👉😳

Antwain7 likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. Balam!!!!!!! You lsitened to the numerous forum posta i made last time where i practically begged for him as an avatar!!! Bro im so excited

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  19. Also why make it so you don’t get drops during the middle tasks? 🙃 (gifting, party actions, making friends etc)

MayaTheHopeful and Bimb0 like this.
  20. This is asinine. Be more thoughtful moving forward. Not everyone is extroverted here. Many of us don't wish to interact constantly in order to complete this. Now, not only do we have to add new "friends" as quest line tasks, but we're forced to trade constantly. All you've done is complicate an otherwise simple game.