LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Black. Friday. 2023.

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Saved up ~500ecs to splurge on bf but im having a hard time finding something I like to purchase 🚶‍♂️

Evangelion and Witchee like this.
  2. + wheres the bf offerwall promo? + all previous bf hunts had additional cash boosts like dates, dice, etc… and we got nuthin? 🤌

princess_half-demon and Aei like this.
  3. Likely will occur on actual Black Friday.

4. i’m so glad i’m not spending money for black friday on this game; the ugly male avis have sealed that fate.

5. Obv this is a thanksgiving thing.. but why tf are y’all thinking it’s worth it to get 10% cash for ONE!! ONE! hour for 3dns???

6. With 3dns it doesnt matter what party you hit youll still get more cash than a 10% boost

7. Will there be an actual extra ec cash boost at this point or not? I gotta know when I can solo and Im tired of waiting for things to drop. It doesn’t make sense to launch promo w/o a boost, boosts always make players pay more and if theres one thing they’re all begging for its this. Instead of having everyone solo from the second promo starts to the second it ends, you’re having everyone waiting on a boost that might not even arrive.

princess_half-demon likes this.
  8. I did the math for whoever wants it:
    Basically if you wanna buy that 3dn for 10% cash boost, TO BREAK EVEN (not even more profit) youll need to burn through 30dns in an hour. More than 30dns is where the profit of 10% cash boost per hit actually starts. Thank you.

9. I brought the turkey in the shop that supposed to give 10% cash boost but I wasn't working what should i do? How can i activate it.

10. it should auto activate. I’ve had to wait a second or restart my app after starting it

Muschi likes this.
  11. Why are the 35ec cats I bought not showing up that I bought them? 🫠 I bought 30 but says I have 0

12. I bought a bunch and they aren't showing up either 🥲 pls fix

13. Same i bought one and its not showing

14. Gimmie my kitties I bought plith 😽🩷

15. Same 🤨

16. Why are cats only 50% for a small amount of time when it's black Friday and already glitches... The counter says 5hrs left why? and people aren't getting the cats they bought either?

Pahuj, _HeIium_ and Muschi like this.
  17. NO ONE WANTS THESE GOOFY ASA THROWBACK AVATARS COME ON NOW

Anjo and FastForward like this.
  18. If you're gonna use throwback avis to entice us into giving you money at least make them the good looking ones.

19. So far BF has offered us 92 different avis (92!!!!!!! Its not even over yet!) and yet not a single ec cash boost was offered. Honestly at this point its a stupid business mistake to not offer a boost when most of pimd would happily fork over all their ecs for one.

20. I have no idea where you see throwback avas or cheaper drop stuff. It doesn't even show up for me