LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🪄The Spirit of Wakehollow - Trading Pass🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Honestly it could just be perception like you said, I’m working though it and I’m hoping to finish the story pass. I hope you finish it too, if you haven’t already, but I still feel like those that landed in snakes got the short end of the stick because it’s harder for them to get 2 of the less supplied items. This catalyst will just have to be an agreement on a disagreement.

xXSunshineXx and Muschi like this.
  2. It’s a free story pass why are people still complaining, I have the serpents and had no problem trading 🙄

iCandyy likes this.
  3. Well said 💞💞💞

4. FACTS 👌⭐

aliaxx likes this.
  5. Ain't no way 😔

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and aliaxx like this.
  6. How the hell are you trying defend this

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and aliaxx like this.
  7. Did you read the post? It isn't a defense and Delight is actually complaining about the pass...

SarahTee, Atlas and Delight like this.
  8. Hello friends. For anyone that didn't see, we've heard your concerns over the story that requires you to be hired twice. We have made this optional for the story now so players can either 'Get hired twice' OR 'Make 10 new friends'. Hope that helps!

Happy Black Friday! 🖤

9. If you have an activated raven can you still get raven passes from premium parties?

10. how da hell you trynna quote me and not even read what I said 🧍🏻‍♀️

MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and Atlas like this.
  11. Unfortunately not

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  12. If you already have an activated story pass and someone traded a raven to you do you get another activated one or normal?

13. They shouldn’t be able to trade you any version after you already unlocked yours.

Muschi and FastForward like this.
  14. I don’t understand how the drops work. How many of each do I need? People been saying 100 or 300 or 900 ?? I’m so confused.
    If it’s 900, once I have 900 of each then what? I’m so dense rn 😵‍💫

15. 3 Cubs + 3 Goats + 3 Snakes = 1 Chimera

So you need to collect 900 items (300 Cubs, 300 Goats, 300 Snakes) to earn 100 Chimera.

16. Ohhhh I think I get it now. Why couldn’t they just say that 😵‍💫
    Thanks for the help!

Muschi likes this.
  17. Some of us have jobs and lives and barely enough time for one game. :(

18. Anyone still need to trade the Raven to activate the story pass please wm. Trying and not succeeding in finding someone to trade with 😔

19. Im already inactive for the holidays and now have to rely on others... This is a nightmare... :(

20. ATA doubly screwed up with the traded story pass starter. It's capped at 2. Well, it still drops from premium parties if you have 1. If you ever have 2, a new one can't be traded to you for starting the story. the only one that actually needs capped is the converted one.

Did ATA not want people to sell them? Well, now people kind of have to if they get a second and don't have someone with only one raven to trade with if they want I start the story.