POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. i want to sell some spinner items. how much is reasonable??

2. Go to their profile... scroll down till the bottom ....then you'll see an UNFRIEND button... smash that button 😤

3. It depends which one you want to sell... if you're selling the set items( rn its cat etc.) then it depends according to the time.
    1. 1 set item : 1chibi on day 1.
    2. 2:1c on day 2 to 4
    3. 3:1c on the following day.

4. You can also do it from the friends list. Tap on edit then tap on the person/people you want to unadd. Then confirm

luciddreams17 likes this.
  5. When voting in rate my room, I notice some dorms get up to 50 votes very quickly. Is there a way to get your dorm shown to more people or are the dorms with high votes shown the same amount? Just wondering because sometimes I have a similar dorm that does poorly by comparison lol

6. The 50 points are the “assists” instead of 10 like before. Ppl have friends or alts that assist them fast. It’s kinda a ridiculous change and I’m not a fan

Li and luciddreams17 like this.
  7. I have three complete dorms for sale, but have no idea about how much I should ask for them. They are Woodland Fae, Hot Tropics and Tritons Garden. Can anybody help?

8. where is daily xc bro

9. Tap on the blond chick under the phone on the home screen

10. I don't have it personally, but I've heard the PIMD discord is very helpful in price checking items and dorms.

11. I keep seeing these notifications sometime about a side story in game but I didn't see anything new. I asked my friend about it and they tried their best to explain it but I didn't understand. I also heard you get avatars from these side stories? Is there any other rewards or Is it just a avatar? So if anyone don't mind, can you please explain it to me?

12. Theres stats and many other things. Ata always puts a thread post out here on forums when a new story pass is released with all the details of how it works

Ethal likes this.
  13. You can only get a new side story if you've collected enough of a hunt's side drops (not the main drop). Then when more stories release, when you complete the side story the new one will begin.
    (IF you finish the side story before a new one releases, it will not toggle another one.)

As an example, this hunt's main drop are the rituals. The first side drop being seance supplies. Finish that side story and you get the next drops available, which are "spooky sightings". So on and so forth.

You can get avatars, PIMD banks, stats, boxes from the side stories, there's possibly more you can get but I can't remember at the top of my head.

Ethal likes this.
  14. Oh yehh ignore my reply i read story pass not side story. You have to finish the 1st half of it before you can unlock the 2nd half. Pritty much not possible without spending money on the game or being part of a club that regularly does ec parties

Ethal likes this.
  15. Why are porta potty’s still being dropped?

16. Coz there is no pimd without porta pottys

17. How to use the gold pass? When im out of the club what I have to do? Ill be automatically in back? Ty

18. It lets you automatically join a club without needing an invite or having to wait at the doors

19. Tap on the club tab and its a quick link back to your club. To auto join back in whenever you want even if doors are on invite only or whatever. Some clubs have them on a rental basis for chibis to get 1 since they cost ec to buy

ColinCunningham likes this.
  20. Strange question: what if your game glitched in the middle of the quarterly surveys? Is there a way to find it so you can fill it out or will it pop up again or am I just going to have to wait till next quarter?