NEW FEATURE πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ’Free Regens!πŸ’πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Patience 🀭

2. Gradual rollout started on the 26th, so it may take some time for it to be live on each and every player’s device. It hasn’t shown on my device yet either but just be patient 😊

Muschi likes this.
  3. So will the option to watch a video to gain your regen back be available if you already have DN’s?

4. I think the answer is yes. As a pose to using an existing DN, after the video is completed, it will automatically regenerate your bars. That'd be my best guess, though.

5. Wish that were true for me as well. But if I did that, I'd still end up with more than I already have by the end of the year πŸ™ˆ

6. The option doesnt work. I get error saying it was an problem playing video and if I click it says "invalid request". I have vip so I have autoskip ad. No idea why it doesnt work.

7. Lucky I haven’t even gotten this update yet

8. Mine is stuck at (0/3) and won't reset 🀧

Aimee likes this.
  9. When does the free regens reset?

10. Most likelt 24hrs hasn't passed since u watched ur 1st ad

Muschi likes this.
  11. 24hrs after u watch the ad, if u watch 1 ad at 1pm, the next one at 3pm and the next one at 5pm u will get regens at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm the next day

Dipper and Muschi like this.
  12. Does anyone else still not have it? I also don’t have an update.

13. I haven’t got mine yet

14. I really like this feature and hope it stays in the game!

15. Why my 3x free regen everyday is not 3x but only one....i only have 1 free regen for today

Numb23 likes this.
  16. ^^

TrashRat likes this.
  17. LMAO

18. I really do enjoy this update; HOWEVER, if you are flashing AND DO NOT pay for the advertising skip feature from the subscriptions this is an extreme inconvenience. The video to get the free DN would be the length of the party - so using pvp actions to "DN" would be ideal. Furthermore, I do wish this function was underneath rather than in a straight line, because if throws off the muscle memory of using a true DN.

Axumei, Muschi and Seriously like this.
  19. Ngl its not bad idea at all, and it may help during bf hunt.. But as ppl wrote above, its frustrating watching a 30 sec videos each time when you want to regan during flash parties... πŸ₯€

20. I second thissssss

WinterMage and AngelaLauren like this.