NEW FEATURE πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ’Free Regens!πŸ’πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 25, 2023.

1. You can still buy and use DN's.

This is just if you run out of DN's.

If you have a subscription that includes Ad Skipping for the spinner it also works here!

MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and Adorabelle like this.
  2. Please write in a Help Ticket with a screenshot and we can take a look!

Muschi likes this.
  3. Thank you that’s good to know πŸ˜‚πŸ©·

Muschi likes this.
  4. Maybe the "not now" and "watch" buttons should be on the same line and the "use" should be on a line below and a bit bigger? Right now use and watch are very close together and it is going to be very annoying if u accidentally hit watch during a flash πŸ₯Ί

Shirookaami likes this.
  5. And when u do all 3 watches could it go away? Till u can watch again, cause its just there and disabled

6. It shows on me that ERROR PLAYING VIDEO. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜°

7. well flash for rich people, rich people dont care much with this mundane free stuff 😌🀌

Bimb0 likes this.
  8. Wow very nice for f2p players like me but pls make it bigger fonts and make it 10 🀭

9. So would this be available??

10. So when would this avaible For all device, would great.

11. Cant’ Wait!

12. That’s very nice when that so we can finally finish all Pro party✌️πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

Spoiled likes this.
  13. When your game is updated. As they said in the post....

Muschi likes this.
  14. It would be nice if i could turn this feature off in setting, if i accidentally hit the ads during flashes i would be really mad…

15. It would be much better if the count repleinsh with changeover cause nobody will remember at what time they saw ad and do at the same time next day so pls change the timeframe

Cait447, Anonymoose, Nina and 3 others like this.
  16. Can I turn it off? Thank you

17. I love it. Thanks! (but agree with renewing at a fixed time)

18. right

19. Even i update the app last night and it still doesnt show πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„