Relationships 101

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Oct 21, 2014.

1. This feature was removed after being abused by players, you can no longer gift ec

Muschi likes this.
  2. Lol very true even it made me laugh ,I mean wowđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

3. I would like to voice my opinion on this current story. Not to ride but I think it has come to a point where a lot of the players are being harassed by some players who keep on hitting them and take away the bats. The players who haven't once asked to be hit are getting hit on continuously by those few players which is making the game an unfair one. I request the review team to look into the matter and try to solve it.

4. This is not the proper thread for this. Try voicing your opinion in the hunt's announcement thread, and not a several-year-old thread about relationships.

Figgles, Louigi, Intoxication and 2 others like this.
  5. I need a relationship

Alison likes this.
  6. I need one too🙁

7. Please use this thread

8. We all do,we all do

9. Hey Guys I’m Single

10. Hi pimd I'm accepting my mistake
    Please one chance This will never happen again, just forgive me once

11. I forgive you but if you repeat it again , you're out!!!

KitCat04 likes this.
  12. Ata should lower the 79 ec price...what if they break up and then ?? đŸ„ș😕

Monasia2 likes this.
  13. I’m in need of one too

14. They give free ask outs for Valentine’s Day so you could wait until then or try to find an rs with an ask out available

Muschi likes this.
  15. Ohk... didn't know about that ... that would be fun let's wait till 14 Feb 😃😄

Leigh likes this.
  16. Not sure why there is an ec charge on switching an rs at all. But suggestion. How about changing the gifts that you can send to your rs. Maybe a little bit more romantic, more meaningful but regardless change them. They do such a creative job with gifts and hints, It’s been the same for the 2 1/2 years. Time for a change

Monasia2 and luciddreams17 like this.
  17. I agree 👍 they must change then monthly or atleast quarterly

Monasia2 likes this.