how to dispute a silence

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeautySchoolDropout, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know why I was silenced, and want to dispute, if someone can assist, I would really appreciate it

2. Send an email at support@athinkingape.com stating why you were silenced, your username, and the game you play (PIMD). If you don't know the reason, you should have received a private message from PIMD telling you the reason.

3. Check your messages from PIMD as to why you were silenced.

If you feel that your silence was unfair and/or unjust, please email: support@athinkingape.com and include the following information:

•The game you play (PimD)
    •Your in-game username
    •Your question/issue/request

Please also make sure you read the Terms of Use (ToU) and The Rules of Conduct (RoC) and learn and follow the rules to prevent a future silence. Also, read the Relaxed Silencing Rules for clarification on the new rules that are in place for some silences..

For the case of a perm silence, you need to wait 3 months (90 days) before support will considered your appeal, asking on forums will not help you get your silence lifted.

For information on how you should email support regarding a silence or a appeal for a perm silence click this: Guide to Contacting Support

Thanks!!!

4. Thank you, I was told because I typed ass, but they don't block the word so I don't think its fair

5. It depends the context. If it was in an offensive context then it is a fair silence. But if it was for simple fun or to debate on anatomy then I believe that it would be unfair since it doesn't violates the rules.

6. I need help

7. I want my to message my friends again

8. You can still message them. You just cant post publicly. Dont break the rules and you wont get silenced again

9. Your questions have been answered, so I'll be locking this. But yes you can use the gear icon at the top left of your home page and tap the Help button to access a help ticket also as a means for support. It's automated, but you can follow the prompts and then wait for a help team member to respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.