EVENT 👼Kingdoms of Diavoli😈

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Finally an awesome hunt!!!

GoddessHailey and _Spicy-Mami_ like this.
  2. how can i get the demon avis?😭

3. Top right probably lb and below is side then or other way around lol

SavageDarkAngel likes this.
  4. Does that mean any mythos tale of a humanoid creature having multiple arms is now offensive? Yeah, no. Not how that works. They aren’t portraying anything close the actual Hindu gods. More than 2 arms don’t inherently equal them.

5. Love it! Hope so much the ones upper right are not leaderboard

GoddessHailey likes this.
  6. This is fire hold on nah

7. I love this hunt the avis are amazing

GoddessHailey likes this.
  8. "Pick" a side, yet we don't have a choice, I only like the demon avis and don't even see them or know how to get them 😂
    Looks nice but guess you've made the choice for a lot of us. Hoping the side quest avi is the one I want at least.

9. I love them

10. The side story avatars will most likely be the ones in the top right, so you should get demon ones if you make it far enough in that

Delusionist likes this.
  11. Ya’ll, it’s literally Diablo themed bc Diablo 4 was released today 🥹🤍

12. The avatars are super detailed and cool!

13. Ok this is awsome

14. Looks fun! However… if there’s “GOOD side” Avis in the hunt boxes, does that mean me of the amazing leaderboard ones are gonna be the hot “BAD side” Avis? 😭

SavageDarkAngel and sinnamanbun like this.
  15. I can't believe these are hunt avis and not shards I'M OBSESSED 😭💖💖💖

SavageDarkAngel and Lumi like this.
  16. Definitely some Diablo 4 players work for ATA since that game’s official release was just yesterday. I love the tribute to the new game. Thanks so much

Cedusa likes this.
  17. Meh.

juss_swaggg likes this.
  18. My point is that they only have multiple arms on the bad guy. If they had a corresponding many-limbed angel as well it would be cool. Iconography matters. Just because you don't intend to have prejudices doesn't mean you don't soak them up from society and then perpetuate them by accident. Personally I'd much rather someone point out to me when I'd done that so I could do better next time.

19. Is it just me or does the dorm look cartoonish?

20. I guess we don’t get to pick, damn

Mija likes this.