NEW FEATURE 🥉Bronze 🥈Silver 🥇Gold - VIP SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I don't see the purpose in this because then you defeat the allure of saving money, but this is a great question.

fantasizin and Tizzy like this.
  2. Just curious to know if the rewards stack if you subscribe to more than one

3. Going to miss the $20 for a week of Vip option because you could just purchase it when you had the time and money to do so. I didn’t necessarily need the other plans, so I see this as taking more money from me than saving… I might purchase the gold one so I can get the champagne boxes, but I see myself unsubscribing and subscribing a lot from it, due to staying in control of when I can pay for the “subscription”.

4. You can't subscribe more than once on the same account, so no Bronze/Silver/Gold don't stack.

You can purchase for multiple accounts though!
    The best way to do this is through the Web Store as you save money, and because its tied by your ATA ID to your account you won't have any issues.
    If you try to subscribe on multiple accounts through Apple/Google, you could see some issues with the subscription going to the wrong account.

5. Got the Gold VIP pass ❌💳
    It costs less through the webstore which is always good, the ad skip feels like a scam since you can only watch limited ads per day anyway.. the drop bonuses are good but its definitely overpriced. The boxes are probably the best thing about it but not gonna renue it

6. What will happen to players who have an ongoing lounge/booster subscription? Do we get a refund, since you’re stating they will get cancelled randomly?

7. automatically cancel*

8. It’s not possible to buy anything from the webstore in Belgium, will this be fixed?

-BO_Il-Black_Lotus-lI likes this.
  9. ATA almost never stacks rewards 🙈 I'm shocked they let us double amp parties. 🤡🥁

10. There has always been a limit on the amount of ads that can be viewed, most people just don't watch though to get to the limit. 😇 🍺 💕

Eifa likes this.
  11. You can only sub to one at a time so unless you have the cash/drop sub or vip purchased separately then they do stack

12. So they'll are cancelled now, so that they won't renew, but you will still get the remaining benefits for any days left, don't worry!

Eifa and vx like this.
  13. This is a legal restriction in Belgium and a few other countries. At the moment we don't have a date as to when we will be able to make the store available there, I'm sorry!

14. So hold you get 7vip boxes for the week and silver only 1vip for the weeks? Kinda backwards with original vip lounge was 20$ a week. Would’ve been best to upped the amount around 8-10 for gold and kept at least 5-7 on the silver.

15. *gold

justsmiles likes this.
  16. omg nooooo please don’t put the misc at the top of the showcase im literally beggingggg🥲🥲🥲🥲

KazKarou likes this.
  17. Okay I may have missed if it said this somewhere in the post but, I just purchased the silver in the Webstore. We don't get points for spending that money like if we were to buy anything else from the store?

TrashRat likes this.
  18. please let us get rid of the misc if it’s going to stay at the top of the showcase i like seeing all of the current hunt things i have

KazKarou likes this.
  19. No you do not get points for subscribing to one of the packages

20. Yeah I noticed that but it still feels disappointing ykno? 💓