💖 Senaia’s Price Check Corner 💖

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Senaia, Jan 13, 2023.

1. WELCOME TO MY PRICE CHECK CORNER !!!

[​IMG]

This thread is dedicated to all the actual prices I see going around on campus to keep everything in one place and easily accessible as it’s too much to remember.

I also don’t want to hog it in my private notes as I believe it should be accessible for anyone interested!

Please note that I won’t be answering price questions as there are other threads for that and if I know something it should be found here.

If you want to discuss prices or let me know about things feel free to wm! 💖

[​IMG]

P.S I might move this all to discord at one point to categorize it but... we’ll see what future brings. If you’d be interested in that lmk plus helping me out to set it up would be much appreciated with a pimd related thank you from me ☺️

pollypessimism likes this.
  2. You doing both server prices or only 1 server? If only 1 then what 1? Both have different pricings for the same things. Is it the price for everything in game or only certain things? You dont say much about what you doing

3. Previous thread is dead i hope this thread will be active.

-HypeNoise- likes this.
  4. Price Check :
    •Ouija Board 499 (In my Dorm)
    •UWU King (PIMD Crate item)

5. I don’t follow what’s happening on other servers so those prices definitely won’t be included. I don’t set the specific category for things i’ll mention on here because as said by me all my informations will be based on what is presented by players on campus and the current rates they’re going for. Hopefully as this thread will become more active the sense will come with it 💖

EL-Dorado likes this.
  6. I’ll try to keep it active 💖

EL-Dorado likes this.
  7. Price Check Please.

8. [​IMG]
    moose shards 100:1b (01/23)
    [​IMG]
    beaver shards 100:1b (01/23)

Calandrajane93 and EL-Dorado like this.
  9. Major Arcana Tarot Shards 🔮
    Instant Avis (800)
    [​IMG]
    death shards - 4b (01/23)
    moon, justice shards - 3b/2b (01/23)
    other tarot shards - 2b (01/23)

10. What server are your prices based on then?

11. ❤️🔥 Molten Machines Shard Box ❤️🔥
    [​IMG]
    gold rings 50:1b, 300:6b
    [​IMG]
    cyan rings 400:1b 20c, 800:3b
    [​IMG]
    lavender rings 150:1b, 600:4b

12. Price Check for Noir The Husky in my starred

13. 👽🛸They Came From Far Out🛸👽
    [​IMG]
    hacker nexus pod bed 1b

14. 👽 Buzz The Bulldog Bundle 👽
    [​IMG]
    buzz the bulldog 10b

15. Why wont you anser my question. Its a important question coz prices are different between both servers

16. Read the original post.
    They said they’re not answering price check questions & are just posting the prices they have seen.

17. This fking thread is useless af and whoever made it is really a.....

She named it price check corner and saying she will not price check. What a.....
    Better lock it.

Kairakau likes this.
  18. Can be from any server as not everyone will figure out the prices from both servers

19. She is not the price check goru, she made it for who every wanna answer to answer as now everyone knows the price for every single item on this game

20. Both servers have completely different pricing for the exact same things. The server the prices are for needs to be made clear

Lite likes this.