POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. All the games are on a rotation. It will be back soon

_-_QueenBree_-_ likes this.
  2. Its a ios issue not a game issue. Until ata can figure out why the fuck apple broke it so much (coz its fine on android) use a different keyboard theme im sure ios will have free options as well

3. Does anyone know how to appeal a ban?

4. Send a help ticket

5. can the president of a club leave with gold pass and come back?

6. No

7. The only way a pres can leave a club is if they gove pres position to another member. But why you wanna ditch your own club? Doesnt say much about your club if even you wanna leave it.

Btw 2c for 1 kini party is shit. Can get into a cat party for cheaper

8. Oi stinkies. What’s max plunder do again? 😞

9. Gives you more money per hit and on final payout from parties. Helps take less hits to get max drops.

pigsinabIanket and Blinking like this.
  10. They cannot, thats why many people create alt accounts to hold the prez. position if they plan to hop in and out for any reason.

11. What is the max count of members for byoc/byod?

12. Whats byoc and byod?

13. Bring your own cat
    Bring your own dog

EL-Dorado likes this.
  14. Tecnicly 99 until ata raises the number of people that can be in a club again. The actul number depends on the club rules

15. I think it’s around 60ish for cat and 70 for dogs but it’s been a while since I’ve been to one it’s probably best asking a host how many they think just to be safe ☺️

16. Any chance we could get an open all option for the speed up boxes?

Raevyn28 likes this.
  17. No never. No chance people will uninstall PIMD if it happen. Forget it.

18. Is there a point to upgrade starter furniture or is that mostly just for people who don’t have other furniture?

19. Hello! Personally, I upgrade starter furnitures if there's a task to upgrade a furni (e.g. in story pass) since you will have plenty of the needed stuff to use for the UG. However, some do it if they liked the specific furni for their dorm (if they're mix and matching). Overall, I believe it's all about preference 🐰💓

StrongDreamer and Iriesa like this.
  20. Thank you ❤️