Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Still Looking For The One Of My Heart Tho.

2. 🥂 Looking for permanent RS 🥂

🤙 About me:
    ➡️ 22Mcs
    🖤 25, Male
    📲 Active, I'm online most of the time everyday
    🚫 Not sfw friendly ( but i don't mind a few hits )
    ❤️ CAN'T ask out

🫵 About you :
    ➡️ 20mcs+
    🚫 No alts
    💁🏻‍♀️ Female just want a very good frnd & RS
    ❤️ Active & talkative
    🥂 Around my age
    Can ask out

Optional but appreciated :
    ❥ Matching avis & names
    ❥ colour dates
    ❥ Max: Max gifts

Note : I'll never break up and waste your ask out unless u tell me you're quitting.

🥀 no drama please! ଘ(੭˃ᴗ˂)੭ Let's talk and see if we vibe 🫶🏻

3. Looking for an RS i can vibe with

People call me Leo for short xD, i am looking for a relationship, stats depending on the vibes i can commermice on that. I prefer non sfw rs but hey if shit goes sideways and we do end up in sfw it's all chill with me.

Idk what i am looking for but definitely a serious or close friendship, i am open to something serious the kind where i tell random shit and you can tell shit to me any time. I love talking to people and listening to peeps talk.
    If you love gaming and discord it's a huge plus point for me. If i like someone i would give almost my 100% attention to you.
    I like doing cheesy stuff (matching ign, claiming walls, same club tgt) I like being an old school romantic if our vibes are compatible xD. Heck I don't mind spoiling peeps whenever i could and idm asking out. Discord is my preferred mode of communication. I love voice calls xD doesn't mean we have to voice call or anything just saying i am open for it.

About me, i am a 23 year old lawyer who can talk endlessly about gaming cycling cooking and maybe you (?) . I love to max gifts. If you want a vibe check just send me gift me or a pm xD. My timezone is GMT +5:30.

anial8r, Vampire and renamed18094 like this.
  4. NewLooking for an RS i can vibe with

People call me Pablo for short xD, i am looking for a relationship, stats depending on the vibes i can commermice on that. I prefer non sfw rs but hey if shit goes sideways and we do end up in sfw it's all chill with me.

Idk what i am looking for but definitely a serious or close friendship, i am open to something serious the kind where i tell random shit and you can tell shit to me any time. I love talking to people and listening to peeps talk.
    If you love gaming and discord it's a huge plus point for me. If i like someone i would give almost my 100% attention to you.
    I like doing cheesy stuff (matching ign, claiming walls, same club tgt) I like being an old school romantic if our vibes are compatible xD. Heck I don't mind spoiling peeps whenever i could and idm asking out. Discord is my preferred mode of communication. I love voice calls xD doesn't mean we have to voice call or anything just saying i am open for it.

About me, i am a 26 year old Businessman who can talk endlessly about gaming cycling fitness netflix and maybe you (?) . I love to max gifts. If you want a vibe check just send me gift me or a pm xD. My timezone is IST

Deusa likes this.
  6. New Looking for an RS i can vibe with, Myself 22MCS

People call me Pablo for short xD, i am looking for a relationship, stats depending on the vibes i can compromise on that. I prefer non sfw rs but hey if shit goes sideways and we do end up in sfw it's all chill with me.

I like doing cheesy stuff (matching ign, claiming walls, same club tgt) I like being an old school romantic if our vibes are compatible xD. Heck I don't mind spoiling peeps whenever i could and idm asking out. Discord is my preferred mode of communication. I love voice calls xD doesn't mean we have to voice call or anything just saying I am open for it.

About me, I am a 26 year old Businessman who can talk endlessly about gaming cycling fitness netflix and maybe you (?) . I love to max gifts. If you want a vibe check just send me gift me or a pm xD. My timezone is IST

7. I am not associated to this person at all he just copying me 😂 and yeah i know he is copying me. Including my spelling mistakes. Thank you all for letting me know about it.

Deusa likes this.
  8. Stat rs, my stats add me for any other questions.🧙🏼‍♂️

10. I will report you spamming here 😂

11. 🥂 Looking for permanent RS 🥂

🤙 About me:
    ➡️ 22Mcs
    🖤 25, Male
    📲 Active, I'm online most of the time everyday
    🚫 Not sfw friendly ( but i don't mind a few hits )
    ❤️ CAN'T ask out

🫵 About you :
    ➡️ 20mcs+
    🚫 No alts
    💁🏻‍♀️ Female just want a very good frnd & RS
    ❤️ Active & talkative
    🥂 Around my age
    Can ask out

Optional but appreciated :
    ❥ Matching avis & names
    ❥ colour dates
    ❥ Max: Max gifts

Note : I'll never break up and waste your ask out unless u tell me you're quitting.

🥀 no drama please! ଘ(੭˃ᴗ˂)੭ Let's talk and see if we vibe 🫶🏻

12. Still looking for a perm RS 🤭
    - I’m 30.4mcs and still trying to grow
    - 26 years old, Est time zone

Just looking for someone to be weird and vibe with. I’ll ask, if you can match my vibe. I’d prefer to get to know you a little before asking though. Add/gift for for more info. ❤️

13. Looking for an RS since I'm forced to go on 20 dates for a quest, so I may as well find someone active around my stats 🙆🏻‍♀️

I'm CET, am open to max:max gifting!

14. Still looking HELPHH

15. Still looking

16. Looking for an rs:

Me:
    F 27 84mcs

You:
    Around my stats and a decent human being

Senaia likes this.
  17. Still looking for perm stat rs :

about me
    💕 23