POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Wat the rules for RS I am confused

2. There are none. The only thing rule related about it is you cant demand people to make or break rs for cf terms coz of it having a ec value

3. If you want the female for sure, you have to keep completing the hunt until you get the next avatar box if you got male first.

To complete hunts faster be sure to be at max plunder in tutors, that means you need certain amount of money invested in tutors to gain max drops easier and more money from parties. It depends on your stats. It's about 15m x 1 kcs/1.5b x 100kcs/15b x 1 mcs. So do the math or check by hitting a party money bar, buying a tut and hitting again, if you get more money after buying a tut, keep buying and testing until you no longer get more money per hit.

4. BENTO ANCHOR

How long does bento anchor lasts? Are people who received the notice and got anchored from trading and gifting Chibis and bentos permanently banned?

5. I think if you're given a bento anchor, it means you're under investigation for breaking the terms of service.
    if you're found innocent, the anchor will be removed, if you're not,then it won't be removed.

If you don't know why you were given the anchor, you should probably send a ticket to ATA and ask

6. I went to a cat club that is involved in sfw and someone told me to leave but I didn't leave till my parties were done.
    When i left and went to other clubs, he started telling people I'm a runner, i told him to stop and he said i should pay for a cf and also apologize to someone i don't even know.
    Should i pay?
    Also there's this little dude that's not even half my stats who told me "welcome to sfw" just because i hired my tut back.
    I want to know if it's a strategy they use to farm people for no reason, like they hire your tut and as soon as you hire them back, they start farming you?

7. People will find the littlest reasons to farm sometimes, I wouldn’t recommend paying cf usually the best way to get them to move on is by ignoring them. Don’t wall, don’t gift and they’ll soon find a new target

8. It lasts as long as it takes for ata to do their job. Stop black market trading and you wont get blocked

blackdeath likes this.
  9. Should you pay? Thats your decision. But as you said this is a pvp game. People dont really need a reason to start farming. But normally they target the ones that complain about it

yourlivingnightmare likes this.
  10. Idk where to post this so if someone can point me in the right direction I’d be grateful.. We have had Greek Gods/Goddesses, birthstones, the major arcana, galactic avis (probably missed one) … Its time we do Norse Gods/Goddesses it’d be awesome everyone once in a while to choose a new mythology to have avis come from

11. Pimd suggestion thread is what you are looking for

12. I was wondering when the winners of the Crafting Contest will be announced❣️🤗
    Thank you to whoever responds!

13. Ask the 1 that posted it. But probly wait 1 week or 2

14. I was thinking about furniture and wanted to ask. On what does the furniture stats apply/enhance(don't know how to say this)? Like say the nightstand gives you 1mcs + in both stats, where do they go? In your over all stats or hm you can hit at party's etc

15. it enhances your virginity status

16. It goes toward your overall stats, so if you’re on your profile scroll down to all your stats and there’s a furniture stat section, it will also help you with fights

17. It boosts your misc stats which helps you defend in pvp

18. No Rate My Room in 3 days… anyone know what’s up? 😅

19. Quick question can we change the colour of chatbar? After install ios 16/15 the chatbar turn into greyish/black almost can't see the words. Hope someone can enlighten me regarding this issues :)

20. Fr, what's up with that?

_-_QueenBree_-_ likes this.