LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. I think they will either roll out the new avatars instead and replace the ones we already got or it's a wrong picture

2. They fixed it now. Avis should be appearing as same order as before. If they don’t restart app. Just got confirmation through help ticket

3. Yea I got the Avis from the original post. Most likely a mix up with this new post and the updates. All is good as long as my level 14 and 16 are correct as the original Avis.

4. Yes it’s all good now. They probably swapped in a rush.

5. The level requirement change has gone live but now the shop in SC isn't working... Please fix the shop, ATA.

6. Okay the store is working now.

In my previous post, I forgot to add that SC is super laggy as well after the new announcement. And it's still laggy.

7. Lol, they just tried to fix the avatar pics in the infographic but the genders are swapped now. Roller Royalty is female and Now Boarding is male, but in the picture the male ava is labeled Roller Royalty and female ava labeled Now Boarding. Probably needs one more fix.

8. Thank god y'all changed it cos it was getting HARD

MizzRedd, Lucas, Muqadir and 3 others like this.
  9. I can get the bear now! Thanks ATA!
    [​IMG]

Rabbitoid, Gossamer and SuckitTrebek like this.
  10. I’m stuck trying to get tier 2 living room art with 99/200 cushions :’)

Lumi likes this.
  11. Feel ya.😭

12. Now this looks appropriate

13. 2 More levels and I'll have a crate 😁😆

Gossamer, Sarenrae and Lumi like this.
  14. Just finish the story tasks, you'll get cushion as a reward.

Spoiled, Gossamer and SuckitTrebek like this.
  15. Wow, you’re a real one, just finished that part of the story tysm 🥹

16. Just complete the stories and you should get the cushions. Also the boxes help a lot.

Gossamer and MizzRedd like this.
  17. Did you accidentally teir up the wrong furniture needed to upgrade the living room??

18. Not at all! I just didn’t realize I had to finish the story tasks to get the amount I needed 🥲

19. I’m so happy I’ll actually have a chance to get crates 💓

Gossamer and Heather--A like this.