POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Lol I didn’t know her either. Thats a point, she addfr me, and login my account to gifted all my stuff, now she talks like a victim because she is a newbie :))) thats werido

2. Thats not a newbie. Thats a alt acc. If you are confident that you didnt share login details you can try send a help ticket explaining you were hacked.

Either way you need to change your login info or abandon and make a new acc. Otherwise they will be able to continue to get in your account and take your stuff

3. Now she change the name is “-Leth-“. If you play this game on MEmu app for pc be careful. Someone can login with by laggin’ and take all your stuff like me ❗️

4. hm is ikeo black desk and ikeo black and green bed?
    Also grotto stone bed 199? TIA.

5. Thats your own fault then for using a pirated app. Pirated apps are not secure and are full of bugs. Pimd is mobile only

6. Ikeo is worthless. Its only starter furniture.
    Stone bed idk exact but generally beds are 2b

7. Why can't I activate my peace protection? It tells me smth abt peace presention but idk what that is and I just wanna finish the quest ;(

8. If you have hit someone recently then it blocks you from using a tag to give people a chance to hit you back

9. Hey guys. Can someone tell me how I can invest to hiring tutor to have max plunder

10. 15 million per 1kcs of your stats.
    Or
    15 billion per 1mcs of your stats

pollypessimism and iMxPn like this.
  11. Why aren’t all boxes available for trading? I understand items not coming back for the value etc but for boxes that are done, they should be tradeable, like old old avi boxes/bags

12. Coz thats just how it is. Whats the point of limited time avis if could just trade them around

13. Cause, if only the trading is implemented, it doesn’t diminish their value. The amount still exists in the game servers if they’re in boxes or bags. In fact they would sky rocket in value depending on how desperate people are for them

14. Avi trading is never going to happen. The game wasnt designed that way. Ata have said NO. deal with it or make your own game where can trade avis

15. Anyone know player stats required for club members to hit Christmas Future invite party?

16. Avi trading has been 'suggested' almost every day for the last 7+ years. So yes its moaning

17. Minimum 1mcs pritty sure. With 500kcs+ ish being able to hit but will fail hit some

TimeInABottle likes this.
  18. Hi I’ve been trying to read up on stats but get really confused easily so hopefully someone here can help ❤️ What’s the difference between combined stats and mis stats? And why do you need mis stats if they don’t help combined stats?

19. Combined stats are the stats on your profile. NOT the numbers in the red and blue bars. That is your energy.

Intelligence + strength = combined stats
    Cs (combined stats) is anything from 0-999
    Kcs (thousand combined stats) is anything from 1,000 - 999,999
    Mcs (million combined stats) is anything from 1,000,000 - 999,999,999. Stats dont go up that high yet but you get the point.

Misc stats are a combination of stat items, pet, relationship, dorm room ect. Theres a full run down when you scroll down on your profile.

Misc stats help make you strong to help defend and attack in pvp. So they are only really important if you are involved with pvp.
    If anything its better to have no stat items if you arnt involved with pvp coz a farmer legally cant take ec value items for cf. So furniture, premium drops, name change, rs break ect.

Gigglypuff, StrongDreamer and Iriesa like this.
  20. So then are combined stats the only thing used for parties? I don’t need to worry about misc unless I’m in pvp is that right?