EVENT 🏋️ Ready, Sweat, Go! 🏋️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 10, 2022.

1. That curse doll hunt made no sense. I still dont get how it was all ment to work

2. Legit no one is asking for gym gear. The entire fit & run furni was a huge flop. 😂😂😂 half ppl here are asking for pvp. Do u even lift?

3. no new ideas lately, hm?

4. What theme of hunt do you want to see Dawn?

Also I am seeing no more complaints about Masc Avi's not being masculine enough this event, so I hope some people were happy about the masc ones this time :)

QueenAmidala, ANTI, Hag and 2 others like this.
  5. True but on one hand it's easy to look masc when work out n other hand doesn't mean you have to work out to look masc so hopefully this isn't a one off type thing n we keep it going ....also again still advocating August have 4 males n 2 fem avis for monthly 🌚 ooooorrrrrrr the more popular 3m/3f as it was originally intended

ATA-Will likes this.
  6. Awe the yoga kitty so cute! Don't listen to the hate ata yall did a good job! I love the vibe! I especially love how yall threw in different body types and you can actually see the chub on the female thicker avi this time! I'm so excited to have it!! BTW can we have a happy feet hunt? I'm thinking penguin EVERYTHING!!😍

--Tifa likes this.
  7. Again. You can only speak for yourself. You cant speak for everyone. Ive been asking for more gym gear. Ive also seen others in campus and pub saying they like the furni.

And yes i do

renamed35319 likes this.
  8. That’s what I liked about it lowkey 😂 I like hunts that require a little bit of figuring something out

9. NICE AVATARS!

10. The lifty thing looks more like a puppy than a cat🙃

Jazmyn420_ and Ducka like this.
  11. I temporarily quit until I see a hunt I actually like. It's been awhile and this still ain't it. Make me come back alive AtA! I have cats to join a cc just waiting on another hunt I like. I'll check in on the next one, 🤜🤛

12. At no point in her comment was it "CLEAR" what hunt they were talking about. .

13. I don’t mind I kinda like it

14. They’re the ones that choose to do hunts every 2 weeks, not us. They’re the ones who wanted this problem. They don’t ever take on ideas from their community because they’re just dumb. They’d rather pay artists who have no idea what the fuck they’re doing than getting free ideas from this community.

15. Congrats on 2 male Avis are semi decent out of the past however many hunts?

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  16. I gave so many ideas in the hunt idea section already, so many people are waiting for a pvp hunt.. we havn’t had one since halloween and we had one in march every year, last yer u made us wait till august for occult which was too close to halloween. Why make us wait this long again?
    And yes for once the masc avis are great but with the storypass the female avatars, dont get me started on it. And the hunt ones? Their ass is bigger than their entire upper body.

i gave so many hunt ideas which aren’t pvp related and which aren’t a topic or a recycle that we had before. Please make something entirely new. A hunt we never had before. Like nature disasters, volcano eruptions, tornados, stormchaser avis, the end of the world.. plagues.. u can play with so much and make such good avis or dorms with it.. yet we keep getting same recycled things..

17. Actually its the players who chose continuous hunts back to back. There used to be breaks between hunts.

Also they do take ideas that players give. The sailor moon hunt is 1. They made a harry potter themed hunt that was asked for. They have made 3 hunts ive asked for.

99% of the players who give 'hunt ideas' only say things like. Do a sport hunt. Do a fantasy hunt. And thats it. No details about things they actul want to see. If you actul give details then ata are alot more likely to be able to create the hunt you are wanting.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  18. Also if u flaunt to like this hunt so luch, why are u clubless and barely have drops.. you talk so much shit it’s unreal.

Lumi likes this.

19. It really wasn’t a break for people. It was them needing to add items, Avis, and whatnot to accounts. Nowadays they don’t have to worry about that. They’d rather

I totally agree that some of these brain dead players say “do an anime hunt” and ATA proceeds to do it but it’s not what they’re after. There’s a whole lot of players willing to work with devs but they’d rather copy and paste previous hunts. They’d rather do a billion halloween/haunted themed hunts because it’s easy.

We never told them to do monthly Avis, champagne boxes and whatnot, there’s a lot of monthly themed shit/Avis they coulda used but they don’t.

My criticisms of this game is purely due to Devs. They created an issue for themselves. I can assure you that if they made a thread saying “we have no more ideas tells us what you want” people would be inclined to provide avis and themed hunts they created.

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.

20. And not to mention, they could provide players with ecs/ better stats on an item someone has created. They could give ecs and dns or whatever and it won’t cost them a dime. There’s hundreds of players sitting on hunt ideas, or sitting on avi designs that ATA could potentially use but they’d rather just pay an artist a tiny bit of money.

Fiverr and other freelance apps are out there. They could pay an artist some commission AND promote their shit to get exposure but ATA would rather shoot themselves in the foot or bite a hand that pays their bills.