EVENT ๐Ÿ‹๏ธ Ready, Sweat, Go! ๐Ÿ‹๏ธ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Trueeeee hahahahahahah for me i was like okaaayyyy this is the sign for me to lose weight whahahahahahahaha thank you ATA for reminder i luv itttttttttttt thank you also nice avii and alll damn loveeeeeeeeeee it big time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿค

2. Who tf was like "yeah I want work equipment furniture" I just wanna talk... ๐Ÿ‘€

Ducka and Libra like this.
  3. How many people have you tort to pvp? As in do it proply. Coz from what ive seen very few people are willing to teach new players the skills to do it. And majority of people are very against pvp most likely coz they dont know anything about it and how to protect themself. Which is part of learning about pvp.

Also you can only speak for yourself not everyone. Ive been asking fo more gym gear so im happy to see this hunt

4. The whole world isnt in summer

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  5. Hit me up if you get any im buying some of the dorm

Figgles likes this.
  6. Omf thats creepy as fuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7. A version 2 of that hunt would be cool

Dhiwatah likes this.
  8. Me

9. very cute actually!

10. I WOULD KILL TO HAVE AETHER AND LUMINE AS AVIS

Dhiwatah likes this.
  11. I go out of my way to get avis, especially chubby ones. I like them. However, a lot of the recent ones that have more curve or, rarely, actual fat have been a stunt. Itโ€™s boring. Why canโ€™t we have fat people in more out there poses or clothing? Why couldnโ€™t we have robot themed ones, or a fat person on a snowmobile, or a fat person be part bunny? No, we get a fat person in a bathing suit, a fat person working out. Boooorrrrring. Boo, boo!

kttiemilk and Ducka like this.
  12. Some of those avis are hott asf though...

13. ๐Ÿคก

14. ๐Ÿ’•

15. ๐Ÿ’ŽDiamonds Mansion ๐Ÿ’Ž
    ๐Ÿค—New club, Unlocking ๐Ÿค—
    ๐Ÿ’ŽRP 18+ LF active members๐Ÿ’Ž

16. Every avi except for two look great. ๐Ÿซถ
    Yโ€™all know which ones Iโ€™m talking about. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Gossamer likes this.
  17. Need new ideas ata ? For a small fee Iโ€™ll let you take a glance at my idea book . My idea book itโ€™s call WHAT HUNTS HAVNT PIMD DONE . Every idea you take will cost a small fee . You know how to reach me

18. Can we get another hunt like the one where we traded intel? Or something else like the lil cursey hunt? Those hunts were pressure

19. Call for Help!!!!

I need to know if anyone is selling the "Rainbow Lounge Proud Unicorn Statue"! Please, if you're selling wall me, i need it to complete my room.

20. Dont complain about repeated hunts if you not willing to give ideas. Also you try come up with brand new never done before themes every 2 weeks for 12 years

LeeJarrett and Ducka like this.