PIMD

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by iGhost-Tiddy-Nymph, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Just Getting Back Into This Game And It Seems Totally Dead. You literally Can’t Buy Or Sell Anything Your Actually Looking For. Not To Mention The Overpriced Shop That You Hardly Get Anything For The Price. My Advice With This Awful Experience… RUN AWAY FROM THIS GAME!!

2. Ok bye then

HarleyVon likes this.
  3. If its dead and you should run then why did you go to the effort to find forums and make a post

HarleyVon likes this.
  4. So more and more people leave this awful game ATA will have no choice but to shut it down completely.

5. Honestly I’ve not seen a mass exodus. And I truly doubt that the fact that you feel that way is going to cause one.

Rosalia and Atlas like this.
  6. People have their own brain abd can make their own decisions. Some people actul like this game.

Either way clearly the game isnt that bad if you are still here

HarleyVon and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. People have spent thousands on this game. If it shut down, ATA would probably be in huge trouble, with people, like, harassing and suing them into oblivion. Plus, it can't be that bad if there are literally 10 bbbs within the next week for 4oJ. Go find a game you actually like instead of complaining about this one.

iGhost-Tiddy-Nymph and Rosalia like this.
  8. Sad to hear you feel like this about the game. There’s always an option to delete the game off your phone and never think about it again. Like Lee said. I hope you find a game you absolutely love. Have a lovely day 💕🌹

QUINN and iGhost-Tiddy-Nymph like this.
  9. I can’t disagree with that. People pay huge amounts.